Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'would you rather' thread

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
I'll start.

Would you rather eat chocolate pudding that tastes like shit, or shit that tastes like chocolate pudding?

???

Rohana

I'm.Actually.Dead.
Feb 16, 2010
Shoreham-By-Sea
Deffo the shit that tastes like chocolate. I could imagine it was some kind of Chocolate roll.

Would you rather Felch your mum, or be felched by John Prescott who then spits in your mouth?

(For anybody unaware of what felching is - "The act of sucking or licking ejaculate (or other substances mixed with ejaculate) out of the orifice in which they were deposited. Most commonly used to refer to sucking out semen after anal sex.")

Last edited:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Incredible, this thread seemed to start by plumbing the depths, but has still managed to get worse. If this ever reaches page 5, I just don't want to know.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Deffo the shit that tastes like chocolate. I could imagine it was some kind of Chocolate roll.

Would you rather Felch your mum, or be felched by John Prescott who then spits in your mouth?

(For anybody unaware of what felching is - "The act of sucking or licking ejaculate (or other substances mixed with ejaculate) out of the orifice in which they were deposited. Most commonly used to refer to sucking out semen after anal sex.")

Ughh i honestly don't know what i would choose!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Would you rather eat chocolate pudding that tastes like shit, or shit that tastes like chocolate pudding?
That, sir, is genius.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Lose to Palace on Tuesday but finish above them in the league

OR

Beat Palace on Tuesday but finish below them in the league

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Would you rather "give" or "receive" ? *** a question for straight males only ! ***

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Finnish above them

flagge-finnland.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here