Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst refereeing decision ever?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Did I read that one of those teams has got a goal outside the ground and is offering free admission for fans who can hit the crossbar from 18 yards? What a cracking idea! Cool way to get young fans, assuming you can 'pay on the day'.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
This is the worst decision ever.....

[yt]JpUAMkutb78[/yt]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Worst decision ever was either the Maradona hand of god or not sending off Harold Schumacher when he literally tried to kill Batiston with the most disgraceful challenge I have ever seen.

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
when i was in year 9 at school we were playing in ther semi finals for the county cup, drew 2- 2 went to a pen shoot out, 1 of are players took a pen hit the post and went in, ref said it wasnt allowed as it had to been a clean pen without hitting the post all looking confused we got on with it after 5 pens each it was 3 - 3, only for someone on the sidelines to call the ref over and he realised he had made a massive blunder and we won the shoot out 4 - 3. Made to the county cup final amazing only for the school who we played against made a offical complaint and we lost the re played game 3 - 0, i will never forgive him bastard!!!!

In a school match away from home a few years ago the team i was managing had a penalty, which duly hit the post come back to the feet of the penalty taker who slotted it home, of course this is not allowed, but I kept me gob shut and the ref gave it, and we won 1-0.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here