Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst radio presenter

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't dispute most of those names up there, nearly all spot on but I will add a couple of my own. Milly Luxford from Spirit FM, a giggling stupid self-interested schoolgirl and I can't bring myself to listen to Richard Bacon on 5Live either.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
In terms of radio commentary, the guy ( i think is name is Simon) that covers the Crawley games on Sussex Sport, boy does that bloke sound like a Prick, he is terrible and very annoying

You don't mean John "Bwilliant" Barnet do you ?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles, Sara Cox, it's very difficult to choose just one.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Don't know either of the duos name, but the presenters who come on at 5 o'clock on Absolute Radio are terrible.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Fearne Cotton, Chris Moyles, Sara Cox, it's very difficult to choose just one.

Fortunately I've managed to break off the Radio 1 button on my radio so have not had the misfortune to hear these people for a number of years, I gather from this thread, they are still utter turd. Just a shame that dreadful woman, Joe Whiley has moved to R2.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Fortunately I've managed to break off the Radio 1 button on my radio so have not had the misfortune to hear these people for a number of years, I gather from this thread, they are still utter turd. Just a shame that dreadful woman, Joe Whiley has moved to R2.

Yes I've managed to block Radio 1 from my radio too but I caught some Chris Moyles and Fearne Cotton in a hire car a few weeks back and got a new appreciation of just how bad they are, I think you need to do that every now again just reaffirm your decision not to tune in.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Don't know either of the duos name, but the presenters who come on at 5 o'clock on Absolute Radio are terrible.

I don't mind the bloke so much but that woman is really quite irritating, she just drones on about stuff in an attempt to be funny.

Actually I've just seen what they look like, I retract my statement about Geoff Lloyd, he looks like a bit of a cock. http://www.absoluteradio.co.uk/onair/geoff/

k2bluesky

Sep 22, 2008
Brighton
Richard Bacon such a desperate wannabe goes on everything, to everything, self promoting, irritating little C*** just as Vinne Jones said.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008
Radio presenter may not quite be the correct phrase for what he does, however, Warren Aspinall's co-commentaries take the biscuit at times. He get's more names wrong, than he does correctly. Before next Saturday will he be able to say Adam El-Abd right just once this season???

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
thats the one, sorry John Barnet, how annoying!!

Top man, knows his local football and cricket, if you don't like his voice when he is commentating there is an obvious solution available to you.

On other matters Radio Sussex related, Sarah Gorrell is the most talentless radio broadcaster I have ever heard, I think she was employed to make that twat Neil Pringle sound better. She's a ginger minger as well.

Radio Sussex has never been the same since they culled all the decent presenters around 4-5 years ago. :angry:

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've never actually listened to her (I don't live in Kent) but Julia George on Radio Kent annoys me because she comes on the BBC Breakfast South East update and spouts a load of nonsense about her show which I can't even listen to on my radio anyway (I don't live in Kent).

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Radio Sussex has never been the same since they culled all the decent presenters around 4-5 years ago. :angry:

That is true nobody has effectively followed Richard Lindfield and Tommy Boyd with any distinction. It is now a very run down boring station and the listening figures must have dropped.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Top man, knows his local football and cricket, if you don't like his voice when he is commentating there is an obvious solution available to you.

On other matters Radio Sussex related, Sarah Gorrell is the most talentless radio broadcaster I have ever heard, I think she was employed to make that twat Neil Pringle sound better. She's a ginger minger as well.

I don't actively wish to hear John Barnet but its kind of difficult to retune/turn off the radio when live Albion coverage is interrupted to go to his " Cwawley weports "

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Oh im going to add Sara Cox - her voice is INCREDIBLY annoying

And im probably the only person on NSC that thinks this, but i actually like Chris Moyles - find his show funny myself, much better than listening to Heart in the morning.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Most of Radio 2's daytime presenters manage to make Simon Mayo look like the greatest broadcaster of all time (when in fact he's a bit of a smug git as well!), I still listen though to avoid the chav fest that is Radio 1.

Fearne Cotton is probably the worst of the bunch, but I can't hear her name mentioned without popping this up for those who don't like her and like a laugh!

[yt]X-OatBpJq3E[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here