Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The worst play-off final in living memory"

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Didn't seem a crap game from where I was. Maybe it was on TV, but in the MillStad was a different matter.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Fair to him, he was saying it about both sides. from a neutrals point of view I just knew that things were going to our plan and not Bristols when the first half panned out to be an attritional battle.

In the second half he said that the side that lost would spend the summer wondering what would have happened if they just went for a it a little more. Again, I knew that would be Bristol, because we were playing our game and they weren't playing theirs.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think that this Brighton side really plays well to its strengths, and within its limits.

We knew it wasn't going to be pretty beforehand,but they got the job done. This is one of the best organised and fittest Brighton sides that I can remember. If you ally that with the formidable team spirit that they have and they're going to take some beating - even in the First.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
They called Arsenal 'boring boring'.

They can call us boring boring Brighton as much as they like but we can win.

Defensive play? Yes, but it gets the job done.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Worst play off final ever................completely irrelevant:dunce:
One of the BEST day's out EVER....NO QUESTION:clap: :clap: :clap:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
bobbyzee said:
I wonder if Meridian / South Today will give us more than the usual 30 seconds of air time? :jester:
:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I doubt it very much but who cares.

:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here