Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The works Christmas party

HOFNSKIN

Feb 12, 2012
@ our staff christmas jolly all paid staff boycotted the proceedings.

A permanent state of war remains between the management and the wealth producers.

HAPPY DAYS

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
At our office Christmas Party two days ago we had a seriosuly fun time
with work colleagues. Fine Real Ales followed by some rather nice red wine and malts.
Feeling rather jolly, I still had the sense to know that I may be slightly over the limit.
That's when I did something that I've never done before - I took a cab home.
Sure enough on the way home there was a police road block but since it was a cab,
they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident. This was a real surprise as I had
never driven a cab before. I don't remember where I got it and now that
it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it!

TNBA

TTF

Jan 30, 2008
I DJed our Christmas do which meant that (a) I got to choose the music (woo-hoo!) and (b) I didn't have to make small-talk with anyone. Oh, and there was free beer.

What it did also mean was that I could watch people descend into varying grades of meltdown, inappropriateness and emotional instability.

The worst thing is waking up the next day thinking '... shit, did I behave myself? And if I didn't, did I get away with it?'
you sound interesting, maybe others were thinking the same of you, SPEED INDUCED WORK PARTYS FOR ME IN THE PAST :mad:

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
A friend of mine vomited in a girl's face while he was having sex with her. All he'd drunk was red wine and he said she looked like she'd had her throat cut. Unsurprisingly she was not very keen to continue their blossoming relationship after that.

Thank god i am on the toilet or i would have crapped myself laughing. Brilliant.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I DJed our Christmas do which meant that (a) I got to choose the music (woo-hoo!) and (b) I didn't have to make small-talk with anyone. Oh, and there was free beer.

What it did also mean was that I could watch people descend into varying grades of meltdown, inappropriateness and emotional instability.

The worst thing is waking up the next day thinking '... shit, did I behave myself? And if I didn't, did I get away with it?'

I have an image of the fat one from The Office who rarely speaks, at the xmas party taking the DJing really, really seriously while everyone else just gets on with getting drunk and pulling.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here