Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The woman with the radio at Hillsborough

Thank you for applying the icing on the cake that was a totally SHIT day.

As if taking SIX HOURS to get to Sheffield (only to later find out we didn't need to leave the M1 at all), having no time for a pre-match pint and then having to suffer the agony of a 92nd minute winner wasn't bad enough, your constant shouting of random scores - "Lincoln are beating Rochdale 1-0" - coughing over the back of my head and referring to the referee as a "cow" amongst other STUPID things really twisted the knife.

I make no apology for shouting "who gives a f***?" at you after you informed us that Pompey were winning 2-1 just thrity seconds after Wednesday scored their second. If I wanted a running commentary of the day's scores I'd have stayed at home with Jeff Stelling and the boys, not driven halfway up the country and pay £17 to stand in front of you and your dappy sons/lovers.

Please, for the sake of all decent Albion fans, if you must attend another game in your LIFE please either keep your inane ramblings to yourself or situate yourself far enough away from everyone else so as not to impair their enjoyment of the match.

It probably a good thing that we did miss the pub before the game, because a drunk Zteve may well have punched you in the FACE.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
I did chuckle when i saw her stood behind you! This same random woman did exactly the same at Wycombe, I too told her to shut the fcku up as did several others.....

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Safeway said:
As if taking SIX HOURS to get to Sheffield (only to later find out we didn't need to leave the M1 at all)
Fuckin hell MARTIN!!! :jester:

And as for your ARSE Chappers... I've only just got my breathing back.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Safeway said:
Yeah you can thank HELEN for not f***ing letting everyone else know, the greedy mare wanting the entire M1 all to HERSELF. The one time in my life I WANT her to call me and she doesn't. :jester:

In fairness you'd left the M1 by the time we found out that the M1 was open again. We had expected there to be a backlog of traffic but there wasn't.

We did smile a bit though. Still, you don't hang about in the Dodgemobile.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
bhaexpress said:
In fairness you'd left the M1 by the time we found out that the M1 was open again. We had expected there to be a backlog of traffic but there wasn't.

We did smile a bit though. Still, you don't hang about in the Dodgemobile.

Dodge ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
redland said:

As in OAPDogde not Charger. I have sent Mrs BHA out to look at a 99 Bravada BTW. If the insurance isn't too steep I'll have it.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Oldsmobile, nice work BHA
:clap:

jeremy beadles hand

Jul 31, 2003
Hangleton
Safeway said:
Thank you for applying the icing on the cake that was a totally SHIT day.

As if taking SIX HOURS to get to Sheffield (only to later find out we didn't need to leave the M1 at all), having no time for a pre-match pint and then having to suffer the agony of a 92nd minute winner wasn't bad enough, your constant shouting of random scores - "Lincoln are beating Rochdale 1-0" - coughing over the back of my head and referring to the referee as a "cow" amongst other STUPID things really twisted the knife.

I make no apology for shouting "who gives a f***?" at you after you informed us that Pompey were winning 2-1 just thrity seconds after Wednesday scored their second. If I wanted a running commentary of the day's scores I'd have stayed at home with Jeff Stelling and the boys, not driven halfway up the country and pay £17 to stand in front of you and your dappy sons/lovers.

Please, for the sake of all decent Albion fans, if you must attend another game in your LIFE please either keep your inane ramblings to yourself or situate yourself far enough away from everyone else so as not to impair their enjoyment of the match.

It probably a good thing that we did miss the pub before the game, because a drunk Zteve may well have punched you in the FACE.

You should of Bottled her in the face and mess about with her sons. That would of told her!

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
There used to be a guy at the Goldstone who did this - I used to call him Ceefax. He used to read out every score - it's bloody annoying! I still see him at Withdean although luckily I don't sit near him.

Not surprised you wanted to lamp her - my fist used to twitch every week too!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here