Gilling-HAM

Queens PORK

Queen of the Foot-and-Mouth

East Stirlingshire Pudding

soutHAMpton

:nono:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
I vaguely remember her I think...did she have curley blonde her (although may have the wrong woman?)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Safeway said:
Thank you for applying the icing on the cake that was a totally SHIT day.

As if taking SIX HOURS to get to Sheffield (only to later find out we didn't need to leave the M1 at all), having no time for a pre-match pint and then having to suffer the agony of a 92nd minute winner wasn't bad enough, your constant shouting of random scores - "Lincoln are beating Rochdale 1-0" - coughing over the back of my head and referring to the referee as a "cow" amongst other STUPID things really twisted the knife.

I make no apology for shouting "who gives a f***?" at you after you informed us that Pompey were winning 2-1 just thrity seconds after Wednesday scored their second. If I wanted a running commentary of the day's scores I'd have stayed at home with Jeff Stelling and the boys, not driven halfway up the country and pay £17 to stand in front of you and your dappy sons/lovers.

Please, for the sake of all decent Albion fans, if you must attend another game in your LIFE please either keep your inane ramblings to yourself or situate yourself far enough away from everyone else so as not to impair their enjoyment of the match.

It probably a good thing that we did miss the pub before the game, because a drunk Zteve may well have punched you in the FACE.

I think I know the exact woman you mean, I often see her at games. VERY annoying.

The Northstander said:
I vaguely remember her I think...did she have curley blonde her (although may have the wrong woman?)
Not the one I remember.

The one I saw just had this tendency to read out totally irrelevant scores all the time, paying absolutely no attention to our own game. She had her family with her who really are beyond description.

Oh yeah, and she didn't have blonde hair.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
If it is the woman i am thinking of she often sells withdean halftime draw (whatever the name is these days) tickets just as you get through the turnstiles of the south stand.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Dynamo CHICKEN KIEV
WURST Bromwich Albion
Aston FILLET
BOLOGNAise

And, for Simpsons fans, CHOP PORK County will now become CHUB Brugge. . .

glosterseagul

Mar 2, 2004
the clue is in the name
Gloucester............sausage :blush: Not got this yet have I?

Scores aren't as bad as 14 year olds shouting at the professional footballer that "you dont want do that - you shouda done the other" in their skeaky I know best tone. with Dad sitting next to him.............shouting out the scores! :p

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
and I thought this was 5 pages of slagging off "the lady with the radio". I know exactly who she is - can't fault her family's dedication to the Albion - every away match on Coasta coaches - but I had an unpleasant couple of years stuck in seats near her at G'ham. What a relief at 1st Withdean match when I looked around my North Stand seat and she/her family were nowhere to be seen.

Clue on her name: **S*. Others can fill the spaces.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here