Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Woman In Black - Not to be missed

herbicide

weedkiller
Mar 25, 2006
Horley
I saw it in that London a few years ago (Fortune Theatre). Susan Hills book has been brilliantly adapted for the stage. I was impressed.

It was shown on TV some years ago and I have it on DVD. You sometimes see the DVDs on Ebay, but they cost a fortune unless you get a copy. It is very frightening. This picture is from the TV show...

thiswomaninblackexudesmenace.jpg

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Really want to see it, but we decided we couldn't really afford it at the moment.

Hornblower

Jul 7, 2003
It's a great play. Anyone on here seen J B Priestley's An Inspector Calls, that's also very atmospheric and has a great ending.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Its all but sold out I hear.

I'm in the Royal Circle tonight and tomorrow night. And off for pre show drinks in The Market anytime soon :clap2::cheers:

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Saw this at the weekend in London and it was as brilliant as everyone says. I got the right WILLIES. Highly recommended, and I think there are cheap deals on lastminute. Go go GO...

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Oh dear,my wife and I saw it at the Connaught in Worthing last year and thought it was O.K.but nothing to rave about.
Each to their own though and hope everyone who goes enjoys it!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I saw it in that London a few years ago (Fortune Theatre). Susan Hills book has been brilliantly adapted for the stage. I was impressed.

It was shown on TV some years ago and I have it on DVD. You sometimes see the DVDs on Ebay, but they cost a fortune unless you get a copy. It is very frightening. This picture is from the TV show...

thiswomaninblackexudesmenace.jpg

Saw the TV version as part of English Lit studies at school in 1989/1990.. it scared the CRAP out of us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here