Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "will he/won't he Noone to Cardiff" thread

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Because you wouldn't even know who my source is! Like I said, if I'm wrong, I will never grace your board again but I can promise you, Noone will join Cardiff

I don't need to know the person. It's common in sports reporting from around the world to state the persons role within a club but not their name to give the source validity.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
If people hear something at a game, are they hearing it from high up officials or other fans at the game?

If they are hearing it from fans at the game...

Could they not have just read it on NSC and are trying to big note themselves by rabbiting on about it at the game like they know something?

It was an adult conversation with another adult. The only doubt I've got it Noone wanting to go to Cardiff. Nothing wrong with Cardiff mind, but he obviously loves it down here. A million pounds is good business though and on balance I'd accept it.

Last edited:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
£950K would be a complete rip-off. And I still wonder why we are selling him at all.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Sorry, not true, FACT

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
I don't need to know the person. It's common in sports reporting from around the world to state the persons role within a club but not their name to give the source validity.

Because if I told you it was the Chief exec, you would work it out, if i told you it wasnthe media manager, you'd work it out, if I said it wasnthe kit man, youd. Work it out, all of which would incriminate the person. All you need to it's happening

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Total & utter bollox! Nooney leaving is more unlikely than Michael Owen signing. The clue is the Cardiff bloke needing to come on here rather than his own fansite to wind Albion fans up!

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Nothing on Twitter from Nooney or Naylor.

For those of you asking I'm feeling good hamstring is fine I've been doing pre season runs all week with [MENTION=3930]Kaz[/MENTION]enga25 haha #crazyrunsblood

A tweet from Nooney, LuaLua who, regardless of Gus' previous statements, would of made the bench over Noone if it was one or the other due to it being Newcastle didn't then does that mean he's off too? What a load of rubbish. If it happens it happens but I'm not convinced. You all said this two weeks ago that it was signed sealed delivered for Monday and here he still is 2 weeks later.

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
If this is true then I would genuinely miss Noone, not for his football but his personality.

I mean. Seriously. Look:

g0is2duj:tw1

Quote:

"New sunbeds been installed at the AMEX save me a few quid that haha #banter"

and other comic highlights from his twitter.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Rubbish. Noone has something neither of them has. They're all different, I think that diversity is imperative in a squad. The loss of Noone will be a real shame, but to me would suggest that Vicente actually has something to offer. I said when we signed Vicente that we would need to lose one of our wingers to get the best out of him.

Not sure it is rubbish. He does has something different, but when fit he would be third choice. So, it's perhaps a luxury we don't need at the moment.
If, for the money reported, we sign Wallace and Vokes, i'd say it's a VERY good bit of business.
We can't promise him first team football and he doesn't play a position that lends itself to Poyet's formation and style of play.
Just my opinion like.

Bluebird99

Jan 7, 2012
Total & utter bollox! Nooney leaving is more unlikely than Michael Owen signing. The clue is the Cardiff bloke needing to come on here rather than his own fansite to wind Albion fans up!

i think you need to read our board more, been all over it all day

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I was in a really good mood and this has soured it slightly.

Can't we ban this guy for shit timing regardless of whether it's true or not?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
If it's true it will be a great loss to Brighton even with Buckley and Lua Lua. Will not look forward to seeing him against us at the Amex. Anyway whatever happens good luck to the guy, a great footballer and personality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here