Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Wilkins Situation.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
rumour
(US rumor)

• noun a currently circulating story or report of unverified or doubtful truth.

• verb (be rumoured) be circulated as a rumour.

— ORIGIN Latin rumor ‘noise’.

Well my theory is not a story or a report so I don't know how it can be a rumour?
How is a theory of Dean Wilkins possibly having a nervous breakdown not very nice? It happens to lots of people every day in this country.
I have not made any criticism of Wilkins when stating this theory either, if I had done I could understand you saying that it is not very nice.
It is a report. You are reporting your theory on the internet, so it is a rumour started by YOU. What's the point of posting this shit, you don't have any evidence to support your claim. Would you like it if I started posting my theory about you having caught AIDS on the internet.

It is a report. You are reporting your theory on the internet, so it is a rumour started by YOU. What's the point of posting this shit, you don't have any evidence to support your claim. Would you like it if I started posting my theory about you having caught AIDS on the internet.

What is the point of posting this shit?
It's a message board! Or aren't we allowed to debate theories about the football club we support on here anymore?
I don't have any evidence to support my claim because I have never made a claim that Wilkins has had a nervous breakdown, it is just a theory amongst others that I have to perhaps why we haven't heard about the situation for a five weeks now.
I have tried to make it as clear as possible in this thread that this is just a theory for discussion and that I have no evidence of it or have heard anyone mention it as fact.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Very debateable point if David Kelly killed himself or if some other party did the deed. Think a certain Norman Baker is trying to assertain the truth in this case.
He got whacked to protect certain people in high places before the truth could come out. How do you commit suicide by taking some pills and slashing your wrists with a penknife ? He didn't take a fatal dosage and also where he cut his wrist , the wound wasn't deep enough for him to bleed to death.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
He got whacked to protect certain people in high places before the truth could come out. How do you commit suicide by taking some pills and slashing your wrists with a penknife ? He didn't take a fatal dosage and also where he cut his wrist , the wound wasn't deep enough for him to bleed to death.

Well thats a pretty dumb argument to support the theory of a professional hit man. Dont you think they'd have made a better job of it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well thats a pretty dumb argument to support the theory of a professional hit man. Dont you think they'd have made a better job of it?

A professional can make it look like suicide , injection first , then cover it it up by cramming pills down throat, then slash wrist and place body beside a tree.

A professional can make it look like suicide , injection first , then cover it it up by cramming pills down throat, then slash wrist and place body beside a tree.

But Uncle C's point was that a professional WOULD make it look like suicide; he wouldn't give the man an insufficient amount of pills, or not cut the wrists deep enough. Surely the point of a professional simulating a suicide is to make it believable, not make it look suspicious!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
But Uncle C's point was that a professional WOULD make it look like suicide; he wouldn't give the man an insufficient amount of pills, or not cut the wrists deep enough. Surely the point of a professional simulating a suicide is to make it believable, not make it look suspicious!
But if you slightly bodge it up , it diverts enquiries away from a professional being involved. It would open a can of worms if they said Dr Kelly was murdered whereas a verdict of suicide conveniently lets "people" off the hook.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
Unfortunately the longer a (public) resolution takes the more conjecture there will be. Unfortunately because conjecture usually misses the target by some distance when the truth is known.

In an age which demands instant solutions to everything perhaps we could try to show a little patience?

This is so true......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here