Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weekly Hyypia IN or OUT Poll

Hyypia, In or Out

• Total voters

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The 41-42 points that we're on course for would have been enough to relegate us in 9 out the last 10 seasons.

Simply put, he'll run out of time or we'll run out of games to save the season.

I think most fans would prefer it to be the former.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
The 41-42 points that we're on course for would have been enough to relegate us in 9 out the last 10 seasons.

Simply put, he'll run out of time or we'll run out of games to save the season.

I think most fans would prefer it to be the former.

That's a scary stat, which really brings home the enormity of our situation. He must go. Now.

el_ciddy

Aug 26, 2011
If we don't make any changes to our recruitment department unfortunately he needs to go, we need an experienced manager who can use the dross that Burke and co. bring in.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Now it is only about the credibility of Tony Bloom and to a degree his sidekick Barber. Why would you let a clearly incapable guy, with an equally incapable assistant continue to manage your vastly expensive "Premier League ready" set of resources and facilities. There is now no option to wait and see. If Barber as CEO cannot see this he must go too. Looking forward to the announcement sooner rather than later - embarrassing for real Brighton fans and yes Barber, we know you'll soon be off to pastures new leaving behind a lot of wreckage, but at least do your job properly now. Never seen a manager with so little appreciation of what the supporters mean, and understanding that they are important. Tactically hopeless and has enjoyed plenty of support in investment and signings which just haven't worked. Burke should be next on the departure list after the dust has settled.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
First time in the out camp. Derby played for 20mins today did a job and switched off for the rest of the game. They never needed to get out 1st gear. We need a change.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Where's the fence? :D

FpfXAxE.jpg

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Another defeat. Shambolic opening to the game.

A public poll this time to see how many Palace are voting In.

Above 90% out for the first time?

Please Tony, we all make mistakes, the fans get that, but he has to go. Yes there are other problems, but under Hyypia we are only heading down. Please.

Its not all over, Derby are top of the league, BUT, its not just Sami who is responsible here, the executive need to take a look at the decisions they have made over the last six months, they have got it very wrong in almost every decision they have made which I presume is following a strategy, I hope. Truly shocking that something could deteriorate so quickly. Tony its not only the football manager that should go here, there is a wrong strategy that has been followed, I would like to see more than one sacking!!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Its not all over, Derby are top of the league, BUT, its not just Sami who is responsible here, the executive need to take a look at the decisions they have made over the last six months, they have got it very wrong in almost every decision they have made which I presume is following a strategy, I hope. Truly shocking that something could deteriorate so quickly. Tony its not only the football manager that should go here, there is a wrong strategy that has been followed, I would like to see more than one sacking!!

Complexly agree that there needs to be a reformation, but Hyypia should not survive that cull, he is part of the problem now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here