Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weekend starts here........

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Oh well looks like that +12.80 will turn into -£28 One Race to go but gonna turn in a profit overall, can somerset make it 3 from 3 ??

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Interesting one for the 3:50, Maraud, 33/1 in to 14/1, managed to snap it each way at 20/1... Probably lose but heh...

:jester:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Damn you. Cut the losses and run. But no, Trigger gets in there with another tip. For a race that should have started 3 minutes before... I was actually about to log off and go and do some work aswell then...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
DTES said:
Damn you. Cut the losses and run. But no, Trigger gets in there with another tip. For a race that should have started 3 minutes before... I was actually about to log off and go and do some work aswell then...
Don't forget Manbow in the 4:15...

:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Already removed the rest of my account back into the bank. No more of your foolish games.

Unless Maraud does the business of course.... :jester:

:lolol:

*trying to remember a single Trigger tip that's done anything since Cheltenham*

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Joely Bay +£62
Misbehaviour -£22
Almavara +£52
Jericho 3 -£28
Sir Laughalot -£30

Overall +£34 although down £28 for today

Oh well good work, thanks for making my afternoon more interesting. I can only make midweek games as I play on saturdays - so if you want a beer let me know (just a half for you Trigger!)

Cheers

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Trigger said:
Pulled up :blush:

But Manbow 4:15, i'm telling you... :lolol:

I'm off. No more. Really. But if anyone else wants to throw some money on something, don't look past Arctic Challenge in the 4.25 at Fakenham. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here