Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weekend starts here........

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Two to watch....................

3:00 Wol - Almavara

3.40 Sandown - Sir Laughalot

Just when I said I wouldn't post a tip every day....... still you lot deserve it in the absence of gareth glover.....

Tally Ho!

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
What does nb and nap mean ??

This is an experient after yesterday's success with Joely Bay - going to bet on all 4 & see if overall am up at end!

Cheers

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
BBH said:
What does nb and nap mean ??

This is an experient after yesterday's success with Joely Bay - going to bet on all 4 & see if overall am up at end!

Cheers

Nap is a persons best tip of the day (ie the one they think stands the best chance of a win)

NB is their Next Best

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Missed the first one of the three now, but we'll clearly have to go for a few quid on the others. Oh dear, yesterday's good luck/napping* could all be wasted

* delete at applicable

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
No worries - am looking at the big picture over all 5 tips, £2 on each race on Sporting Index (spread betting)

After 2

Joely Bay +£62
Misbehaviour -£22
Overall +£40

I am looking at SportingLife for the results, but only lists top3 - Anywhere you can get a full list of results

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Last year during the season long napping competition I used racingpost.com, and I'm sure they had a live window you could use, even giving live text commentary on the races - but can't find it now. Have I just forgotten where to look on the site, or has it been removed?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Yeah, I've got that too. It's a shame, it was quality with the live text during the races, although I'm sure I looked like a proper goon here in the library getting excited about a little text window... :dunce:

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sporting life did a live text Cheltenham thing last year where they listed the top three over each fence/hurdle... I remember watching it for the last race where Sporazene came from nowhere to win me the title of Cheltenham top tipster from erm... You...

:lolol:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
You have NO idea how much that hurt. :(

Still, I managed to drag out the awarding of the fiver for a 'short' while...

BBH

Jul 28, 2004
Tooting Bec
Good Work people

After 4

Joely Bay +£62
Misbehaviour -£22
Almavara +£52
Jericho 3 +£12.80

Overall +£104.80

Says on SportingLife that Supreme Developer came 2nd, but Sporting Index has credited Jericho 3 with it????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here