Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The week of 21-27 September

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Swindon.
Swindon.
Bristol City.

But strictly speaking, you can't have been anticipating the Bristol City game before we'd beaten Swindon!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
But strictly speaking, you can't have been anticipating the Bristol City game before we'd beaten Swindon!

I just KNEW we'd beat Swindon. :wink:

Seriously though, going into the semi-final I was pretty confident there were 3 games coming up. However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit there were times in the 2nd leg that I was doubting it.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
However, I'd be lying if I didn't admit there were times in the 2nd leg that I was doubting it.
You mean up until the 122nd minute, like everyone else...?!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
They played us off the park that night. Must have been gutted.

Yes, they did, but have you ever been more confident going into a penalty shoot-out? The Swindon players just looked (understandably) inconsolable, and they were never going to win that shoot-out.

What an amazing night that was.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i hate you guys... first week up in manchester at uni :( although I'm gonna love it can't believe I'm missing probably the best week of football ever at BHA!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Prime example of why fans should never leave before the end of the game when watching Brighton
There were some great stories about that at the time - including one fan who was on his way to the bus stop, heard the roar, assumed it was Swindon fans celebrating, got on the bus and got all the way home without knowing the result.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's here! Woo-hoo!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here