Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The week of 21-27 September

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
What a cracking seven days it'll be!

Liverpool and Leeds and then the old enemy (including a certain Mr Murray).

Providing we get decent results against Leicester and Bristol City we could go in to those games still top of the Championship.

Two matches back-to-back on Sky.

All matches sold out (bar a few absentee STH!) - away ends packed to capacity with vocal fans.

All under lights at our fantastic new home.

And best of all.... the home debut of one Vicente Rodriguez!!

Anyone as excited as I am?! :clap:

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Yes.

Na, na, na-na,
Na, na, na-na,
Hey, hey, hey,
BI-THEN-TE...!!!

:clap::amex::clap:

Tummy Burger

Aug 1, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yep, going to be cracking, however we will need 6 points from Bristol City and Leicester in order for us to stay top by the time we get to the 21st. IMO anyway, given Southampton fixtures

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Fantastic - possibly the most exciting 7 days of the season.

Will be some interesting starting line ups ... let's hope we've got everyone (bar the known absentees) fit and ready to rock

Hove Seagull

Feb 18, 2008
Havant
And, please, as many as you as possible down to Plymouth on 24th to support Fan's re-united. Please see other thread. They helped us at our time of need, and look where we are today (still pinching myself!!). Least we can do is pass it back!

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
What an amazing few days.

Not looking forward to having to load my smartcard to pay for all the beers
*ouch*

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
It's all about A Town Called Malice FC on 27th Sept for me, but yes, one of the most cracking weeks in the entire history of BHAFC surely.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I would take three if they were offered now

Yeah, apart from anything else, I would have a very bad feeling about going into the Palace game unbeaten! You just know what would happen.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It's all about A Town Called Malice FC on 27th Sept for me, but yes, one of the most cracking weeks in the entire history of BHAFC surely.

Honestly can't remember three consecutive games I've been more excited about. It's gonna be immense!

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
Very very excited, though its all about the league for me as much as a good cup run would be awesome.

I still reckon we are going up this season. Can concentrate on the cup once we are in the Prem!!!!

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Leeds will be my first game at the Amex and then staying for Palace. Might be 2 of the biggest games of the season Im hoping.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
Can't rememeber when I looked forward to a run of games as much as this.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I'm coming back to Sussex for the full week to take in all 3 games, and looks like I might even get a trip down to Plymouth thrown in too. Bargain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here