Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The weather!!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It is really hot and sunny here in Wolverhampton. In fact, I decided to wear my shorts into work today.

Wolverhampton? Sunny?

I've been there a good 10 times, and it's been sunny about ONCE:lolol:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
We've had no power since about 10am this morning. They say it might be out until midnight.

It has finally stopped raining, our fields are flooded and the beasts stranded. The water goes over my wellies and I gave up wading my way through to rescue them :( It is horrible. How long until spring?

D

Deleted User X18H

There is blocked drain down the Drove is like waterfall

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
pissing down here in London Oxford Street all day long. Still, I'm working, so who gives a flying fcuk

No moaning, just general statement... :rolleyes:

Ahem - you have a user-name that includes the word "England" in it. You LIVE in England.

And the weather is not particularly exceptional.......for England.

Y'know, Eskimos are sensible people, apart from the fact they choose to live in a frozen environment - because they do everything they possibly can to stay warm and dry. Personally, I have a whole range of coats, jackets, and waterproofs - and I own an umbrella. Along with these factors, I tend to spend as little time as I can, in the rain. The weather can be as dire as it wants to get, and I'll either be indoors, inside a heated vehicle, or dressed for the occasion.

Call me 'Smart Mister Hilter'

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Came back from Dover today on the train, and just allowed it to be a little late due to the weather. Bless them it only too half an hour longer than usual, so well played Southeastern and Southern railways.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
This thread smells of something

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
:ohmy:

I don't know what it's like where you all are, I'm in Rottingdean and I can't believe the weather! And I've got to get the bus home....:(
I got the 12 along the Coast Road this morning, poor driver was struggling to keep a hold of it, thought the bus was going to turn into a ferry at one point... Yesterday I got a taxi back into Brighton along the Coast Road and the poor drivers taxi sign blew off his roof en route!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got a bloody leak in a roof!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here