Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The way to Yeovil?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
see you tomorrow I have booked the front seat!!!:yahoo:

hello fella,you can have the front seat ,im bringing some decent food too ,so dont fill your boots on breakie:drink:

H2O

Jul 27, 2004
Hove
hello fella,you can have the front seat ,im bringing some decent food too ,so dont fill your boots on breakie:drink:

nice one i like the sound of that!! by decent food do you mean vodka jelly??!!

Kick Ass Minton

Brooklynite
Oct 8, 2003
Brooklyn, NY
Right, this is the way I go when travelling (quite freqhently) down that part of the world. It avoides the M25, it avoids Stoneenge, it avoids the M3 average speed cameras.

A27 to Portsmouth, then M27 all the way round to junction 2(?) signposted to Salisbury on the A36.

When you get into Salisbury, just after the College on your right, turn left at the roundabout and follow it for 1/4 mile, then left at the next roundabout. Then 1/2 mile later turn right heading along the A3094 towards the hospital. Follow that road all the way to Quidhampton (3 or 4 miles) then turn left onto A36 and follow it north. After 15 miles or so you'll come to the A303 at a place called Deptford.

Join the A303 and 40 miles later you're in Yeovil. Nice drive.

Better than that, here you go Phils route to Yeovil

What he said - this is the way I went last time - parking round the ground can be a nightmare in terms of getting our after the game - I think we sat there for 90 mins last time due to the idot Stewards not managing traffic flow properly - might be best to park a little away from the ground facing home and stroll in

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
m27....and through the new forest...end up out the 'tother end of salisbury/wilton... miss all the shite traffic... can pick up a variety of roadkill en route to cook and sell whilst waiting ten hours to leave the parking zones after the match!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Did the M25/3 on the way there and M27 on way back. Both took much the same time with few delays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here