Votes: 61 32.1%
  • Adams

Votes: 129 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robert Codners Nostrils

Oct 12, 2004
NYC
Adams. Yes, this is very harsh on Wilkins but how can you not be excited by the prospect of one of the most successful managers in the clubs history coming back? Maybe it will end in tears, maybe not! I will be disgusted if fans don't get behind Adams and back him at the start of the season.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
2 : 1 in favour of Adams.

I despair sometimes when I see some of the negative shit posted by the likes of Richie Morris and other clueless know-alls on here.

The health and wealth of this football club is the most important factor - above all else - and Micky's apointment should put another 2000+ onto the average crowd.

This is the best Albion news in the last 5 years.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
do a great job and then get pushed out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! charming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i think this is rotten on wilkins and i never think you can turn back the clock... hope i'm wrong, and i hope dean stays on... but think how you would feel if it were you?:cry:

skr80

Oct 9, 2003
Voted Adams, but feel sorry for Wilkins.

I just hope Micky can remember how to build a lower league promotion winning squad as he has before when in these divisions.

And if he does not perform - not sure who the heck would want to come in and take over given the ruthless driven streak that DK has.

I am assuming Frank Rijkaard was approached before appointing MA ???

fork me

I have changed this
Oct 22, 2003
Gate 3, Limassol, Cyprus
I voted Adams reluctantly. I hate what's happened to Wilkins, he's had a good season, but, looking at the bigger picture he isn't experienced enough to lead us higher. Adams is.

For almost anyone else, I'd want Wilkins to stay on as manager. But Adams is the man.

I sincerely hope Dean stays on as coach.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Steady at 2-1 in favour of Adams.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
rarely works second time around - good luck to Adams, Wilkins probably was not charasmitic enough - Adams will fill the 'stadium' if he does well - plus no pay off needed for Dean as he has been offered another job

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
2 : 1 in favour of Adams.

I despair sometimes when I see some of the negative shit posted by the likes of Richie Morris and other clueless know-alls on here.

The health and wealth of this football club is the most important factor - above all else - and Micky's apointment should put another 2000+ onto the average crowd.

This is the best Albion news in the last 5 years.
Yeah, much better than Falmer. :dunce:

It might add 2000 to the crowd to start with, but how long would that last if it doesn't work out on the pitch I wonder? And how long would it have been for us to get those type of crowds on a regular basis if we were pushing for a top 6 place under Wilkins?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Abstained.

I'm not convinced Wilkins needed to be sacked, although maybe he did. We just don't know. And I'm not convinced there aren't better replacements out there to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here