• Wilkins

Votes: 61 32.1%
  • Adams

Votes: 129 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zoom

Mar 20, 2008
Great thread, the amount of threads being started over this is getting silly.

I personally think this will prove that the majority of albion fans are happy with Adam's appointment. The reason being they believe he will take us further than Wilkins ever would or could. Weather this will be the case....Who knows? But this decision has only been made to make the clubs future more successful, so all of us as Fans of the same club should get behind Adam's and Knight and hope we can get out of League one and into the Championship.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Cant believe there are 8 people on this board that would rather have Wendy Wilkins in charge than Micky Adams. What the f*** are you on?? :albion1:

Thats sums it up nicely :D

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
I don't intend to get too involved with the MANY threads there are on this subject. But I will say ONE thing...

Sacking Wilkins is a big mistake imo, the return of a prodigal son is not always a good thing.

bhadeb

Jan 11, 2008
All i can say on all this is i hope at the end of the day dean can have the last laugh - this is awful what has been done - still he gave dean a three year contract last year and look what he has done to him now - maybe bye bye mickey in 12 months!!!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Adams has 19 of the last 28 votes cast. He is our Keegan.

Ex Vanguard Drinker

Feb 14, 2008
Adams has a higher media profile and may have some bearing on players wishing to come to the Albion but how much are we paying him and with wilkins stays as first team coach.Could this money be spend on first team players !.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here