Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The views of David Bellotti

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Eventually it will all be water under the bridge, sometimes you need to go back a bit to take the bigger steps forward.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Eventually it will all be water under the bridge, sometimes you need to go back a bit to take the bigger steps forward.

Yep, insure that both Archer and bellotti are banned for life from Falmer and then forget about them.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
The pic isn't VERY clear -- but it could be Jo Bellotti... ten years older, and slightly chubbier around the chops. Could you see if she had dandruff?

Well done Jim -- I wouldn't have been able to let it lie without a snide mention of Robbie Fowler!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
So what Archer and Bellotti did was for the eventual greater good of the club?

Good question and debatable as maybe we would have had something different to Falmer, who knows ?

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Agree with Beach Hut. I went through hell when I split with my ex but am now with someone who is funnier, prettier, kinder. And I'd go through that hell again to be where I am now.

Don't worry, Safeway. Karma will make sure that Bellotti and Archer get their dues.

The pic isn't VERY clear -- but it could be Jo Bellotti... ten years older, and slightly chubbier around the chops. Could you see if she had dandruff?

Well done Jim -- I wouldn't have been able to let it lie without a snide mention of Robbie Fowler!

Jim's WAY too polite....I would have had a 'Robbie Fowler shagged your wife' quip for the slimeball.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A good opportunity to ask why he did what he did and whether he had regrets?

He was and is effectively a coward and is clearly an incompetent buffoon. I would like to know why he volunteered to be the fall guy. Surely a councillor or MP would want to put the community first. Why did he not stand up to Archer and Stanley and say to them that they are doing something wrong.

Weak? Deluded? A crook?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Personally time to move on as we now have a bright new era ahead rather than dwell on what happened before.

Maybe - just maybe - when we've played our first game at Falmer I can move on. Even though until then the protesting agitating and organising can stop for us fans; I for one can't let this drop!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
shut up Beachy he & archcunt WILL never and SHOULD never be forgotten about what they did to this club, may they burn in hell forever more

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I'm sure that "If you still hate..." will be sung at the 1st Falmer game.

He's sown his seed a fair few times and I think has some near grown up kids back in Sussex, anyone know them?

If you had taken pics of him back in his ole St David's close days, a swat squad of police would have been down on you in mins.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Agree with Beach Hut. I went through hell when I split with my ex but am now with someone who is funnier, prettier, kinder. And I'd go through that hell again to be where I am now.

I didn't know that you were dating Peter Kay

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here