Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The view from your window.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
looking down Regents Street at all those folks who should be working, not shopping at Hamleys !

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
Outside the window, a grim industrial estate. Just this side of the window, however is our 18 year old blonde temp with mahooosive breasts.

I stare 'out of the window' quite a lot.

Pics?

this is opposite work!!!

Suffice it to say, there are some very pretty things there ( especially when they all go out to sunbathe on the roof opposite( they have made it into a patio with barbecue and little plastic swimming pool)

the water fight last year was certainly MARVELLOUS SCENES

:love::love::love::love:

You cannot post these pieces of info without pics!! :censored:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The view from the work window is usually very attractive women walking down Gloucester Road (where do they go in the winter, I wonder), and cars driving the wrong way along Queens Gardens. Oh, and juggernauts driving - nay, careering - along narrow streets not designed for juggernauts.

Out of my home window is a view across some of the city to Brighton Station, although soon that will be blocked out by Bellerbys College. And I can just see the top of Theobald House. Lovely.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
The view from my kitchen window is of a hill. They are going to build a path over that hill, which will lead to B+HA's new stadium at, you've guessed it, Falmer, courtesy of SEEDA....Yippppeeee!!!!

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Right now, from my office window, I can see the Martyrs' Memorial, in Oxford, a geriatric guide telling a horde of bored Japanese tourists what the monument signifies, and a pack of scantily-clad French teenaged girls heading for the same monument, viewing it as if it were some sort of punishment.

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
From the window at work I can see a water tank and part of the sewage works but from the balcony at home I overlook the Brighton Pavilion and part of the gardens.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
From the front windows of my bungalow I look over the rooftops of Saltdean to the English Channel .

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I want to see a tree.

Attachments

• bars.jpg
    bars.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 87

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
My first "city" job I used to look straight down the northbound lanes of the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Next job was a view into the factory and usually of the welding bay with sweating tattooed idiots setting fire to things. Then to New York where I had the best view ever, all the way down Manhattan to the Twin Towers...then to London and initally a view across to London City Airport - why is it that planes taking off and landing are so mezmerising??

Now I'm back at work in Durrington after a break, and if I look north I can see the downs and if I look south(ish) I see the tax office and then the sea...

Right now though I can see my lovely garden and Arthurs yellow and green slide :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here