Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The View From Row V, 150ish, WSU

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Hello fellow block G resident!

Was it me or was it CHUFFING humid up there?

Not just you, its_neil. We were all sweating buckets. You could grow tomatoes up there!

Got the impression that the noise will be IMMENSE, when the stand is full, judging by the sound of just a few fans trying out the acoustics last night

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Lovely stuff

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
Hello fellow block G resident!

Was it me or was it CHUFFING humid up there?

Greetings fellow G-Blocker!

I was halfway through jogging around the stadium with my nephew when the queue started moving so I was sweating before I even got to the stairs. Thankfully we didn't lose our place :)

But yes it was pretty warm up there, especially after the 'climb'. Hopefully that'll see us alright on those cold November nights!

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
:QUOTE=thejackal;4222475]Glad to have captured the moment! :) I didn't have much power in my camera but I did take a few vids with my phone. I'll try to dig out a decent 1 or 2 and post them up.[/QUOTE]

Cheers Jackal - Block G Row J.... cant wait - thanks for the pics sooooooo excited :amex:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
WOW! Those pictures don't really give a perspective of just how high it is up there! I was quite taken aback, it's bleedin' miles up. Superb view though, loved it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here