Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the usual request ......best live stream option for the game today.

loco61

Jan 30, 2004
Hove GOSBTS
MyPremium.TV is working for The Crawley game very well here .... find ESPN on the right side (not america ESPN !)... went off once for 20 secs but just reset and its a very good stream ....wont be using it for THE GAME though as that is live on TV here in germany ... Sport1 ...cant wait ... beer is in the fridge

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
If you are in the U K and have Sky TV ......channel 434 Liverpool FCTV are showing the match live.......

This channel has always been free (ie without the SkySports package) on the same basis as Eurosport and Sky Sports News .

I am watching the intro right now.....without further subscription

mrbigshot

Dec 15, 2009
Mid Sussex
If you are in the U K and have Sky TV ......channel 434 Liverpool FCTV are showing the match live.......

This channel has always been free (ie without the SkySports package) on the same basis as Eurosport and Sky Sports News .

I am watching the intro right now.....without further subscription

"LFC TV are live from Anfield with the best pre and post-match coverage"

MyPremium.TV is working for The Crawley game very well here .... find ESPN on the right side (not america ESPN !)... went off once for 20 secs but just reset and its a very good stream ....wont be using it for THE GAME though as that is live on TV here in germany ... Sport1 ...cant wait ... beer is in the fridge

I've downloaded, run and installed the plug-in, but still no picture, :(
Which of the 5 streams is it FFS ??

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I take back what I said earlier...... Now that the match has started, the cameras do NOT show the game!!!!
It is just a commentary and crowd shots....none of Albion fans either..

Sorry folks....back to the radio

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here