Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the unofficial NSC awards for 2006

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
not neccessarily sport related..

sports twat of the year - referee graham poll. for giving the same player 3 yellow cards.

reality tv award- myleene klass, celeb jungle hotty, and remember, its all for charidee...

JSA (obseekers allowance) signing on award- brighton dole office, for giving me and many others a reason to get out of bed, once a fortnight. thanks guys, its been emotional.

Unknown totty award- some fit lady in the pub last month, just about wearing a corset and oh-so-tight jeans..:p

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Sporting Twat Of The Year: Leon Knight for his 'I'm glad Brighton got relegated' comments.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Punters of the Year: All the nsc posters who confidently predicted that Alex Revell would not bridge the gap between non-league and league football. There were many of them and one ventured to suggest that the Ryman Premier was no more than pub football.:jester:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
desprateseagull said:
sports twat of the year - referee graham poll. for giving the same player 3 yellow cards.

I still feel he is not 100% to blame - whats the fourth official for, just to hold up numbers

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Re: Re: the unofficial NSC awards for 2006

Gazwag said:
I still feel he is not 100% to blame - whats the fourth official for, just to hold up numbers

And not just him, I remember being shocked at the amount of officials on the touchline in the World. There would be a couple sat at desks just writing stuff down all game, presumably they were keeping further track of bookings, substitutions, timings etc. Did EVERYONE just knavel-gaze, and keep quiet for fear of THEM being wrong, when Poll made his mistake?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
unsportsmen like behavior

Christian Ronaldo.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Dave the Gaffer said:
unsportsmen like behavior

Christian Ronaldo.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry:

That's a very polite version of how I would name his award.

:censored:

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Re: Re: the unofficial NSC awards for 2006

Gazwag said:

what?

you serious?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Frutos said:
Sporting Twat Of The Year: Leon Knight for his 'I'm glad Brighton got relegated' comments.

Robbie Savage has just said something similar about Birmingham. Blues captain Damien Johnson said he was ready to go down the TV studio himself and sort the diving ponce out there and then.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This thread has reminded me of this time last year, and the trouser-stirringly close fight-off for 'NSC babe of the year' between Megan from the Falmer Inquiry and the flat-chested Amanda Wenk.

Do we have nominations for this year...? (Other than Desert Orchid of course.)

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
bhafc99 said:
This thread has reminded me of this time last year, and the trouser-stirringly close fight-off for 'NSC babe of the year' between Megan from the Falmer Inquiry and the flat-chested Amanda Wenk.

Do we have nominations for this year...? (Other than Desert Orchid of course.)

NSC's own 'Horsey personality' award will be quite close, what with Zara and Dessie in the same category.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Biggest f***ing cluless f***ing numpty f***ing idiot who will completely ruin what is left of the future of English football.
Steve f***ing MacLaren, what a f***ing clown.

Sorry, not a fan.

Worst organisation, the FA.

Erriksson, best pay off, biggest waste of space, followed by his assistant.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: the unofficial NSC awards for 2006

bristolseagull said:
what?

you serious?

Yes I am, why couldnt his three assistants raise a flag to point out his human error or shout down his ear piece (although cant remember he they wore them in the world cup) all one woudl have had to say is "Ref isnt that his second card" and he could have checked his notebook. If he had forgotton to write down the first booking then thats different.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here