Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Unofficial England vs Bermuda Thread.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Barrel of Fun said:
The first warm up game has begun.

Strauss has been rested/dropped.

Umpires: A L Hill, R E Koertzen

Bermuda: D C Borden, L O Cann, D L Hemp, K Hurdle, M Jones, D M Leverock, D A Minors, S Mukuddem, S D Outerbridge, O L Pitcher, I H Romaine, C J Smith (sub), K Tucker

England: E C Joyce, M P Vaughan, I R Bell, K P Pietersen, P D Collingwood, A Flintoff, J W M Dalrymple, P A Nixon, L E Plunkett, J M Anderson, J Lewis, S I Mahmood (sub), M S Panesar

Game on...

EH? Thats THIRTEEN players a side?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
crodonilson said:
We are absolutely atrocious in these hit and giggle games, didn't we lose to Wales last year in one??

:down:

Yes, we did play Wales, despite being England & Wales. I can't remember if we did lose, but I have a sneaky suspicion that you are right. Can't find any details about it though. I think it was 2005...

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
I have a theory that all the openers want out early so they can get down to the beach for the afternoon! And who can blame them?;)

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Billy the Fish said:
We ARE wales :dunce:

Bermuda not looking as bad as I thought they'd be, they have got a player who's 19 stone, he a right fat bastard

That same fat bastard has just got Collingwood and KP out. Lovely piece of bowling to get KP out. He tried to run and celebrate but the spare tyre or 3 around his waste limited him to a mere jog !!

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Seagull over NZ said:
That same fat bastard has just got Collingwood and KP out. Lovely piece of bowling to get KP out. He tried to run and celebrate but the spare tyre or 3 around his waste limited him to a mere jog !!
He looks quite useful doesn't he

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Looks like a fit young man........

10890.jpg

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
JWM Dalrymple c Pitcher b Borden 76 79 balls, 3x4's, 2x6's, s/r 96.20

the only decent knock in the England innings.

England 286/8 in 50 overs.

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I nearly fell off the cross-trainer at the gym when Leverock came on to bowl, don't think that I can remember anyone that large playing cricket at a professional level, the bloke is massive. Mind you, his bowling wasn't too bad and he took a couple of quick wickets to put the pressure on England, wonder how quick he is between the wicket when they bat...might trouble the Reichter Scale more than the scorers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here