Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The unbeaten run may not be that important in the end

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Now Now girls, i think we can all agree that

Exactly, and that's why it's best just to say we need to average 2 points a game. As you say, it's dropping some points at home, and winning some away, it's not 'win at home and draw away'.

Er, no :facepalm:
As I pointed out, losing 15 then winning 31 would also give enough points, but that doesn't mean it's the way to get promoted. Teams that get promoted do not win all their home games and do not go unbeaten all season. Therefore we also need to win some away games to finish in the top two.

Average 2 points a game means to win at home and draw away or vice versa. Nothing difficult to understand:ffsparr:

And I'll add another (not being a mathematician) if we don't lose this season we will be promoted - cue the binfest

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I wouldnt argue with that but it is possible we could draw the next 20 games, unlikely but possible if we reverted to last seasons form.

It is possible that I could have a threesome with Sarah Beeny and Kirsty Young before the end of the season, but you have to admit, it's unlikely :)

but possible ?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I wanted to start a thread on the importance psychologically of keeping the stat going. Exact opposite of this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here