Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ultimate "I HATE my fellow fan" thread: XMAS SPECIAL

Which BHA fan type do you hate most?!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
If aliens landed and read NSC, I’m sure they’d think we were all enemies rather than fellow supporters. So to get us in the festive spirit, this is the ultimate hate your fellow fan poll: which fellow BHA fan “type” do you most DESPISE? Who would you trip and leave for Selhurst’s finest to get a right KICKING? Who brings utter SHAME to our fine club? Who would you TRANSFER to Croydon without hesitation...?!

Press your buttons now people, one vote only - so make it count!

1. J.C.L (e.g. Johnny Come Lately)
2. M.U.G (e.g. I was there when we were s***)
3. Wannabee JCL fans; e.g. former Goldstone regular or wasn’t born who mistakenly thinks being called a JCL/rants in error
4. J.L.E (Johnny Leaves Early) e.g. consistently before final whistle
5. None-JLE and who then heads straight to NSC to lord it over JLE’s
6. NSK / Ultras
7. Anti-NSK/Ultras
8. Potty mouths
9. OSWWW (Only Sings when we’re winning)
10. FFFS (e.g. Food first, football second)
11. Standers (home)
12. Standers (away)
13. Sitters (home)
14. Sitters (away)
15. Sitters in their allocated seat (away only)
16. Local Radio callers oblivious to our basic history
17. National Radio callers oblivious to our basic history
18. 1901 members
19. WSU
20. WSL
21. NS
22. ES
23. West Sussex-ers
24. East Sussex-ers
25. Public-transport-ers
26. Non public-transport-ers
27. All of the above e.g. Brighton fans in general (Soton, Palace, this is your option if you hadn’t worked it out yet....you retards....:wink:)

PS POLL CLOSES XMAS EVE

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I hate the type of people that ask you to "press your buttons", yet don't make a poll.

D

Deleted member 18477

as theres no poll yet... 2. M.U.G (e.g. I was there when we were s***)

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I hate the type of people that ask you to "press your buttons", yet don't make a poll.

Give us a chance to enter them - not my fault you have to post first before you can set up the poll!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
The habitual moaners, doom and gloom merchants on here that seem to support anyone but Brighton. But I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them for seemingly having nothing better in their lives, so I decline to vote on the basis that hate is too harsh.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The habitual moaners, doom and gloom merchants on here that seem to support anyone but Brighton. But I don't hate them, I feel sorry for them for seemingly having nothing better in their lives, so I decline to vote on the basis that hate is too harsh.

Bah Humbug. Get in the spirit of things!! You MUST hate someone, and if you don't, I'll add you to Poll as a Do-gooder!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
You've forgotten the JCBs (Johnny Come Backs). They are usually shocked and disgusted that they are thought of as JCLs.

The reality is they only support the Albion as long as we have a permanent home. Stadium fans, in other words.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
:bla:
I hate the Romans. What have they ever done for us?

Some examples of things that Romans introduced to Britain that are still in use today:

Architecture Art Literature Language
(Latin)
Sanitation
(sewage) Aqueducts Education Irrigation
( water supply)
The calendar Coins Cement and bricks Public heated baths
Turnips and carrots Paved streets and pavements Apples, pears and grapes Benefits (free food) for poor citizens
Roads Wine Cats Stinging nettles
Towns Glass Street Cleaners Shops
Laws Tenement Blocks Public order Firemen and Police
Parks Cabbages & peas Public libraries Public notices and advertisements:thumbsup:

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
:bla:

Some examples of things that Romans introduced to Britain that are still in use today:

Architecture Art Literature Language
(Latin)
Sanitation
(sewage) Aqueducts Education Irrigation
( water supply)
The calendar Coins Cement and bricks Public heated baths
Turnips and carrots Paved streets and pavements Apples, pears and grapes Benefits (free food) for poor citizens
Roads Wine Cats Stinging nettles
Towns Glass Street Cleaners Shops
Laws Tenement Blocks Public order Firemen and Police
Parks Cabbages & peas Public libraries Public notices and advertisements:thumbsup:

Yes but apart from all that, what have the Romans ever done?

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I asked a frequent stander to sit down on Saturday. I'm fed up with having to look around him. When the whole stand is up, get up. When it's just you on you own on a regular basis you're a pain in the arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here