Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Twice Worn, One Off White Kit on Sale in Club Shop

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
cant see it online or in the new brochure , could do with one as Kerry Mayo ruined my original by scribbling on it :)

only available online or in store. When I called they only had xl left. 5 short sleeve and 5 long. I bought a short so, max of 4 left! Apparently they only had 18 in.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
HOOOOOooooOOOWWW MUCCCHHH?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Ta for prices.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
cristiano-ronaldo-real-madrid.jpg

You honestly telling me THIS doesn't stir any emotions in you whatsoever?

Well, it made me feel a bit queesy if I'm honest.

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
got mine in the post today. very happy to come home from work and find it waiting for me!

only complaint - a return to the iron on (cheap) sponsers. but nevertheless, a tidy shirt indeed!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
All white kits are the bee's knee's. Used to love it when Spurs played in all white away to Wimbledon

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
got mine in the post today. very happy to come home from work and find it waiting for me!

only complaint - a return to the iron on (cheap) sponsers. but nevertheless, a tidy shirt indeed!

Not really a return to, these were knocked up just for one game (originally) it's not at all cost effective to set up a full print run for a matter of a few of dozen shirts.

Quite why Errea seem to be incapable of sorting the heat transfers out I don't know. Just about every team in the Premier League, all the La Liga teams, etc. have them nowadays. Very unusual to see a shirt like our current one with all the detail printed into the fabric. That said, I've not had any problems with the heat transfer shirts failing. I reckon it could all be about 'built in obsolescence', a bit like white goods, made to last only a few years, cos they want you to buy another one in a few years. Although it should be said, never let your wife tumble dry them, never tumble dry any football shirts, as that really messes them up

I used to like the Inter Milan top we sported in the early 90s, we never wore it often enough imho. Only problem with that top was the collar, apart from that it was great.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Got the last long sleeved one from the shop yesterday - shoud be here today \o/

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The heat transfers on errea kits have, in my experience got better over the years. It is fair to say that the 'argentina' kit was probably the worst. However, that said, I still agree that errea's heat transfers are below par. I have often wondered if it is something to do with the fact we always have multicoloured designs - the skint sponsor always had black edging, and the 'it first' logo is also multicoloured (they were heat transfers on the first few it first kits).

My other half has plenty of Wolves shirts and Man Utd shirts (shes a Wolves fan, her Dad is a Man Utd fan and takes her to Old Trafford fairly regularly), and the heat transfer sponsors are vastly superior. Having said that, they are always single-colour transfers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here