Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The truth about Michael Jackson

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Jackson's fans argue that he was never convicted of any offences, and cite his defence that although he shared his bed with young boys, nothing sexual ever went on. People seemed to accept it as the odd but quaint actions of a man who never wanted to grow up.

But take the name Michael Jackson out of the equation and imagine you find out your fourteen year old son has been spending nights in the bed of your burly forty-something male neighbour named Keith. Do you accept the neighbour's explanation that it's "a beautiful thing" to sleep together and think "well, he's harmless enough, he just never grew up"?

Or do you think "WTF, this is just wrong, I'm going to the police".

If anybody (non-famous) in this country had been in the same position, the vigilante mobs would have been out on the street with their misspelt banners, screaming for the perpetrator to burn in hell. But because it was Michael Jackson, people were completely willing to accept the explanation that he'd been set up.

And none of the flunkies around him ever had the balls to tell him to stop it.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Jackson's fans argue that he was never convicted of any offences, and cite his defence that although he shared his bed with young boys, nothing sexual ever went on. People seemed to accept it as the odd but quaint actions of a man who never wanted to grow up.

But take the name Michael Jackson out of the equation and imagine you find out your fourteen year old son has been spending nights in the bed of your burly forty-something male neighbour named Keith. Do you accept the neighbour's explanation that it's "a beautiful thing" to sleep together and think "well, he's harmless enough, he just never grew up"?

Or do you think "WTF, this is just wrong, I'm going to the police".

If anybody (non-famous) in this country had been in the same position, the vigilante mobs would have been out on the street with their misspelt banners, screaming for the perpetrator to burn in hell. But because it was Michael Jackson, people were completely willing to accept the explanation that he'd been set up.

And none of the flunkies around him ever had the balls to tell him to stop it.

Totally agree. People are getting in a right tiss and becoming abusive over what is/was truly worrying behaviour. But apparently I'm a twat for thinking this. Better a twat than pervert.

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
If I remember rightly Jackson settled out of court for mega millions because Jordy Chandler was going to tell the whole world about the unusual blotchings/colurings on various parts of Jackson's intimate anatomy and that this would be proved, Jackson would almost undoubtedly lose and then face possible criminal proceeedings.

I mean lets face it why pay $15M to someone that is just talking bs. If you have nothing to hide then let Jordy sue.

And according to the BBC, Jackson was OVERspending by $30M a MONTH. Money meant absolutely nothing to him!! Paying someone $15M would have been like short change.

And according to the BBC, Jackson was OVERspending by $30M a MONTH. Money meant absolutely nothing to him!! Paying someone $15M would have been like short change.

It's not about the money though is it? Who would pay off (especially with 'short change) a person who has them falsely accused??

Not me miss girlfriend, I wouldn't give tuppence for them to just go away, with their accusations lingering over me. And if I had Jacko's big bucks, I'd be quite happy to spend some of them fighting the case - and ESPECIALLY a child molestation one ffs!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
When I was living Stateside I read Jordi Chandler's book and no matter how sceptical you may have been about people trying to make a quick buck out of Jacko there was just too much unique stuff in that book (Chandler's drawings of Jackson's penis that showed distinctive markings and that ended up being shown in court, his accounts of Jackson wearing incontinence pants around the house due to butt leakage) for any kid to have made it up such indepth stuff about Jackson's private life. Yes of course Chandler contributed to the content of the book rather than having written it himself, but for a sceptic like me it was pretty darn convincing and you can't argue with the pay off Wacko's estate made to Chandler's family.

Last edited:

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I blame the bastards for dragging him through every single court and taking as much money from him as possible. This is what turned him in to a strange person. I don't believe he touched kids whatsoever. I just think he liked kids, and showed affection towards them, and everything was taken in the wrong way.

People are getting falsely accused these days for even smiling at a kid in the street, its pathetic.

Yer right! So he paid some kid's family 20M as an "Out of Court Settlement" for nothing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here