Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The truth about Michael Jackson

Fixtures

Aug 12, 2007
No jokes, just getting real for a minute.

He was once a big pop star that made a lot of records that many people enjoyed.

He could dance.

If he'd died ten years ago, musically there would have been no difference to him dying today because he has done nothing of note in years. When he died, he was a washed-up has-been.

He became very freaky.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
Michael Jackson's manager has cancelled all his forthcoming dates due to his surprise death.

Those dates were Robert (9) and Samson (12)...

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
I blame the bastards for dragging him through every single court and taking as much money from him as possible. This is what turned him in to a strange person. I don't believe he touched kids whatsoever. I just think he liked kids, and showed affection towards them, and everything was taken in the wrong way.

People are getting falsely accused these days for even smiling at a kid in the street, its pathetic.

I blame the bastards for dragging him through every single court and taking as much money from him as possible. This is what turned him in to a strange person. I don't believe he touched kids whatsoever. I just think he liked kids, and showed affection towards them, and everything was taken in the wrong way.

People are getting falsely accused these days for even smiling at a kid in the street, its pathetic.

Michael Jackson's Other Legacy - June 25, 2009

Yeah right.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I blame the bastards for dragging him through every single court and taking as much money from him as possible. This is what turned him in to a strange person.

Rubbish I'm afraid. Being rich and famous beyond belief before the age of 10 ensured he was never going to be "normal".

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Then you live on another planet. Michael Jackson was a pedophile, end off. He got dragged through the courts, because he had the money to buy his way out of it.

Although we we never see a performer and entertainer like him again, and no one can doubt he was one of the, if not, the best, in my book, the man was a menace.

He's no different to Gary Glitter. He abused children. I'm saying he forced himself on them (although he may have done) but he used his position to do what he did.

The music world as suffered a great loss, but the human race is better off in my opinion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I blame the bastards for dragging him through every single court and taking as much money from him as possible. This is what turned him in to a strange person.

erm, he didnt have to make the payouts, he (or his advisors) chose to rather than allow a jury to concluded the merits of the cases. and he was strange waaaaay before these claims came to light too.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Then you live on another planet. Michael Jackson was a pedophile, end off. He got dragged through the courts, because he had the money to buy his way out of it.

Although we we never see a performer and entertainer like him again, and no one can doubt he was one of the, if not, the best, in my book, the man was a menace.

He's no different to Gary Glitter. He abused children. I'm saying he forced himself on them (although he may have done) but he used his position to do what he did.

The music world as suffered a great loss, but the human race is better off in my opinion.

Did you not see my previous post, I have never ever read that article before that was posted. I never realized that had happened.

I wonder whether he would have been quite as successful without Quincy Jones and Rod Temperton. Musically (and I am not a huge fan of him either) I consider that Prince has more talent in one of his toenail clippings.

simmo

Feb 8, 2008

If I remember rightly Jackson settled out of court for mega millions because Jordy Chandler was going to tell the whole world about the unusual blotchings/colurings on various parts of Jackson's intimate anatomy and that this would be proved, Jackson would almost undoubtedly lose and then face possible criminal proceeedings.

I mean lets face it why pay $15M to someone that is just talking bs. If you have nothing to hide then let Jordy sue.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He could dance.
Michelangelo. OK, he could paint.

Fred bloody Astaire phoned him up to praise his dancing after that Motown 25th Anniversary programme in 1983 when he first moonwalked. He didn't do that to anybody else and, as endorsements of dancing go, I'd say that's not too bad.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Where would Bas Savage be without Michael Jackson?

I have a pal who was on LAPD.
He saw the pictures, knew the case against Wacko, and told me seriously and directly; "he is as guilty as sin, there's no doubt about it".

That was before he paid several million bucks to the family to get them to keep schtum. Chances are, and THIS is conjecture; the family rented their kid to Jackson in the first place. Sick stuff - but then what part of the affair was healthy?

That Jacko then went on to claim he was molested by his father and bullied by his brothers, only became more indicting for MJ.

Still, water under the bridge now he's brown bread..... er.... or should I say bleached bread?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here