Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Truth About Holloway On CMS

gjr69

Aug 19, 2011
One sentence has been taken out of context, he wasn't having a dig at CMS or Brighton, he was having a discreet go at our chairman.

Please see the post from one of your lads (Billy the Fish) on the other thread on this topic for some level headed, well thought out opinion.

Alternatively take the Sun/Daily Mail reader route and take a slanted version of events in order to fuel a hate filled agenda.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I actually agree mate. These things can be taken outa context. But i think you can see why Albion fans might take it the way alot have, myself included at first. Holloway has gone back up in my estimation!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
What a daft over-reaction.

Holloway is a bit of a twat tbf and shooting off at the mouth without thought to how his words might be misunderstood is part of his stock in trade as the LMA's resident clown. It's why we laugh at him as much as with him and it is why, despite having periods of success, he will always ultimately fail - he simply can't think things through rationally or consistently.

gjr69

Aug 19, 2011
Maybe hate filled agenda is a bit heavy but i've had a few this afternoon so that accounts for my over the top terminology, but it is annoying when somebody takes a choice morsel out of an interview and uses it to give a totally false impression.

Thing is when these things are out there, they can't be undone.

Anyway i would be really pleased to get a point tomorrow, a tough game for us, currently got very little up front and would have loved us to have signed somebody like CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here