Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The trialists will sign by the end of the week.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
I personally think people are f*&^ing idiots who start taking the piss out of people's addiction problems. Addiction is just like any other illness, and needs medical attention. I think the fans should be as warm and welcoming to Roberts who has obviously had a tough old ride over the years. The last thing he needs is more abuse just as he's trying to get his foot back on the ladder

Spot on!

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I personally think people are f*&^ing idiots who start taking the piss out of people's addiction problems. Addiction is just like any other illness, and needs medical attention. I think the fans should be as warm and welcoming to Roberts who has obviously had a tough old ride over the years. The last thing he needs is more abuse just as he's trying to get his foot back on the ladder

I'll drink to that.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Any more hints that they have been signed or will be?

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Imagine having Amodou Abdullei on the team sheet....:drool:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
0,,10433~7455951,00.jpg

No need to imagine... I've already seen it... at the reserves game.
Both triallists look rather useful.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

Sounds like you've got or overcome an addiction yourself?. But come on, as bad as times can be its the laughter which gets you through. If he can't laugh at what he did then i'll laugh at him. We're all human meaning we do make mistakes, even if you have the wealth of a pro footballer.

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
Sounds like you've got or overcome an addiction yourself?. But come on, as bad as times can be its the laughter which gets you through. If he can't laugh at what he did then i'll laugh at him. We're all human meaning we do make mistakes, even if you have the wealth of a pro footballer.

No no at all. Im a medical student and have seen many people go through problems similar. They need confidence and support to get through their problems, not abuse. Its alright to have a chuckle with your mtes, but not post on here where players clearly read

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here