Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The trialists will sign by the end of the week.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Mark my word.

Oct 25, 2003
when/if roberts signs are we gonna have constant postings on here from people who have seen him out

"saw the lads out down oceanas saturday night, don't worry, roberts weren't drinkin, he told me he luvs bein here..legend lol"

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
when/if roberts signs are we gonna have constant postings on here from people who have seen him out

"saw the lads out down oceanas saturday night, don't worry, roberts weren't drinkin, he told me he luvs bein here..legend lol"

I imagine so, will be a slight improvement that the drivel from some will be football related though..just

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Just spotted Roberts hanging around Norfolk sq, he mentioned something about needing busfare?

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
This thread will get bounced during the rest of the week....

Ban for Truth if this turns out to be a load of shite?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Imagine having Amodou Abdullei on the team sheet....:drool:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:
0,,10433~7455951,00.jpg

Bald Gull

Jul 5, 2003
London
Apart from the flare name and that he scored a scissor kick, I don't know that much about him.

Definitely hope Roberts signs before the end of the week though. Would be good to have involved for Saturday (especially as he seems to be able to score goals and we are short of attacking options for one reason or another)

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Abdullei scored one goal in 11 starts last year in the german 4th division!!

Sounds a bit like Bas Savage.:thumbsup:

The little bit I saw of him from the reserve game video shows he is strong, holds the ball well and is not afraid to shoot.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I just saw roberts half cut in burgess hill begging for money so he can get his next hit.

He even had a dog on a string

genius
you been thinking about that all day

kalinx

Jan 11, 2006
I personally think people are f*&^ing idiots who start taking the piss out of people's addiction problems. Addiction is just like any other illness, and needs medical attention. I think the fans should be as warm and welcoming to Roberts who has obviously had a tough old ride over the years. The last thing he needs is more abuse just as he's trying to get his foot back on the ladder

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
f***ing right. I hope we sign him, sounds completely different to anything else we have. Not convinced Dicker and Crofts is the most creative partnership in the middle. For me, Dicker has to play, hopefully this new chappy can partner him. If not, I wouldn't be against people like Arron Davies stepping in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here