Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The transfer window -- shit or what?

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Unless I'm mistaken it was brought in to stop big clubs like Chelsea bringing players in just in time for an important Champions League game.

Now it's got us well and truly bent over, and shafted up the shitter.

Don't you think?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
There shouldn't be a transfer window in the football league.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Would be difficult if there were restrictions in the Premiership -- but I sort of agree. Could there be an "incoming only" window allowed in the FL, where transfers from Prem clubs were involved?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
It wouldn't make no difference to us anyway. We never sign anyone. All it does do is stop Dick Knight selling all year round.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Mr Burns said:
It wouldn't make no difference to us anyway. We never sign anyone. All it does do is stop Dick Knight selling all year round.
That's not true... Dick Knight will always make a desperation ONE month loan signing to save his back in times of trouble.

Last edited:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Or what.

It's not as if the transfer window is some sort of shocking new initiative. Albion have had MONTHS to sign new players. But, for whatever reason, the club has failed to do so.

The rules are the same for everybody.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
The Laughing Bluebird said:
Or what.

It's not as if the transfer window is some sort of shocking new initiative. Albion have had MONTHS to sign new players. But, for whatever reason, the club has failed to do so.

The rules are the same for everybody.

I concur, the loan system is in place for an injury crisis, shows who the best coachs are in my book.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here