Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The tossers who leave early........

D

Deleted User X18H

Do people leave early then? No! I haven't seen any of this. I don't think its been mentioned before.

D

Deleted User X18H

Personally I dont leave until the last player has left the pitch, win, draw or loose. I do give the away fans a little chant if they leave prematurely and there losing 'we can see you we can see you, we can see you walking out! 'bye bye bye bye' and all that, with a little wave!! Don't really bother me too much when people around me leave as in the final minutes especially if we're producing goal scoring opportunities everybody's standing up and the people who leave in my area all duck down. Still I'm there untill the end after CMS does his lap and all the players are of the pitch. New to the forum so havn't seen a thread like this...

Out of interest what is loose? If its your trousers I can recommend a good belt shop.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

Fixtures.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
If the players left early we would lose. Especially if we had used up all our subs. When you think about it we are lucky our fans don't play for us. Some of them are really fat. The guy next to me has a wooden leg and has missing fingers on one hand, imagine him in goal. On the other hand he would be more useful than Vicente.

Last edited:

D

Deleted User X18H

I haven't left the Amex once before 5:30pm in the case of a 3pm kick-off.

And after the Palace game, we were politely told the stadium was about to close, we didn't understand to be honest.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I don't normally leave until the end but on occasions I have to be back in Arundel at a certain time. Should I miss the whole game or watch 88 mins and leave early? Also, to be fair, you make the point that "you pay £35 a month ..." so surely it's up to the individual what they choose to do? I pay £60 a month for Sky but rarely watch it and £65 a month for the gym but rarely go, but that's my choice. I also pay £3 for a programme that I seldom read but it's nice to have one in case I wish to.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I often leave on 89 minutes and I hate doing so .. I missed the Forest goal and I miss applauding the team off. But a) I'm not a tosser and b) I don't do it to rush home to Catchphrase. Maybe the OP wants to read through the gazillions of previous to see some of the legitimate reasons, mine included which I can't be arsed to go into again

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
.... have so far missed:

Buckers last minute goal against Doncaster.
Barnes' late penalty against Liverpool, which created a very exciting last few minutes.
Buckers last minute goal against Forest.
Sparrow putting the icing on the cake against Saints with the 3rd goal.
Buckers last minute goal against Leicester.

You've pay £35 a month for a season ticket, and you've missed nearly all the best bits.....

:lol:

Meanwhile, I'll happily sit in the traffic that you successfully dodged..... revelling in the recent memory of last minute winners, 16,000 people going ballistic in tandem, the fantastic afterglow of a win, clapping off a group of honest professionals who have given their all and that special moment at 5pm when a group of people you don't even know have just made your weekend.

Keep doing what you're doing guys. After all, its important to get home in time for Catchphrase.....

Albion hating on Albion. Tbh, I think you're the big loser here.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
There is also no better feeling than being in you car thinking about all those idiots stuck trying to get out just coz they didnt leave a few minutes early. Love it,

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I really don't see why it bothers you enough to start the 672nd thread on it. I could understand it if you was pissed off that people got in your way by leaving early, but just to gloat is a bit sad really, especially when there a hudnred threads about this already, and peoples reasons for leaving early.

Personally I applaud the team off and dont leave until the last players has left the pitch, but thats me.

I could say your a tosser for sitting in traffic, as you obiously dont have any friends to meet after the game for a drink. How sad are you!

I think theres only one tosser here :tosser:

I think I love you, Mr Burns.

And you're right about having no mates to meet for a drink. If only I could persuade them to stay out later than 6pm!

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
If the players left early we would lose. Especially if we had used up all our subs. When you think about it we are lucky our fans don't play for us. Some of them are really fat. The guy next to me has a wooden leg and has missing fingers on one hand, imagine him in goal. On the other hand he would be more useful than Vicente.

Vicente doesn't play in goal

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
After the bus queue entertainment last Saturday my boy doesn't want to stay until the final whistle any more, does this make him a tosser and am I to allow my 8 year old to leave the stadium on his own just so I'm not a tosser too?

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Leave when you want - its got bugger all to do with anyone else!!

I will be leaving a minute or two before the end on Tuesday night As I am going on my own with a 7 year old daughter, her and my safety is paramount and quite frankly I don't give a toss what the OP thinks or anyone else for that matter!!!

D

Deleted User X18H

I will be leaving a minute or two before the end on Tuesday night As I am going on my own with a 7 year old daughter, her and my safety is paramount and quite frankly I don't give a toss what the OP thinks or anyone else for that matter!!!

Well said. And if its you in the avatar very very very very well said, and thank you.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

Is of course the right answer. If I'd paid my money and only wanted to turn up only for the 19th minute every week then leave, I will. If I want to spunk £35 a month for the privilage, then it's my money to waste and nobodys else business.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Poeple leave early at every single ground in the country and world wide.......does not make them tossers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here