Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The TOILET roll

Toilet roll. Paper at the FRONT or at the BACK, (against the wall)

• FRONT

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • BACK

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Undecided/busy on another binfest thread

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well to be perfectly honest im still not sure what this thread actually means,as i stopped buying toilet roll after the instalation of a super dooper blast your ass bidet. Best thing on the planet other than spangles obviously

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
you f***ing bunch of FREAKS.

it HAS to hang from the back, so its nearer the wall.

I have OCD, and if i go to ANY toilet and find its not hangiong from the back of the roll i get a mild sweat on and turn the fucker around.

END of.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
No brainer - Front.

It is probably more hygienic too because if there is some kind of splash or dirt on the wall the bog roll might touch against it.

What really pisses me off is the people that finish the bog roll off and start the next one without bothering to put it on the holder. Worse still they finish it off and there isn't another roll but they don't bother telling anyone.

Fatboy Stenno

Feb 26, 2007
Haywards Heath
Totally agree it HAS to be from the front. I don't know what it is about women but my wife always seems to put it on so the paper hangs at the back. WRONG. Just plain WRONG.

And another thing - I lose count of the number of times I go to use one of our toilets, only to find somebody has not replaced the toilet roll. It always puzzles me how they manage to use just exactly the right amount of paper that's left on the roll?!?

And whilst I'm on the subject of toilets, my wife recently decided to install one of those battery powered automatic air freshener type things in each of our bogs. Everytime I so much as take one step inside the bathroom, the bloody thing goes off. It's got to the point now where I literally creep around so as not to set the thing off!

Oh how my life is just SO interesting...!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'd be delighted.
Its reassuring to know that if I'm ever caught short in Surrey, there is an accommodating SHITTER in the area in which I can safely relieve myself.

:)

And if you are ever in my locale then please feel free to poop at my convenience, having said that Selkhurst Park is not that far away.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you f***ing bunch of FREAKS.

it HAS to hang from the back, so its nearer the wall.

I have OCD, and if i go to ANY toilet and find its not hangiong from the back of the roll i get a mild sweat on and turn the fucker around.

END of.
Given the almost UNPARRALLED one-sidedness of this poll, it would suggest that there is only one FREAK round here, and it's you.

footychick

Nicola
Dec 8, 2005
Soham, United Kingdom
Also I hate it when in public toilets the roll is on so tight you can only get one piece off at a time, grrrrr, and when you start a new roll you can't get the end off, rather like sellotape.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I've just paid a visit to the toilet here at work and discovered the paper hanging from the back:mad:

Don't worry I sorted out the situation

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
giant-toilet-roll-bathroom-jokes-ph.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Also I hate it when in public toilets the roll is on so tight you can only get one piece off at a time, grrrrr

This is usually because the roll of toilet paper encased within the locked perspex shell is roughly the size of the tyre on an articulated lorry. Its like trying to pull a Volvo estate up a hill with a strand of pubic hair.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here