Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The TOILET roll

Toilet roll. Paper at the FRONT or at the BACK, (against the wall)

• FRONT

Votes: 41 91.1%
  • BACK

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Undecided/busy on another binfest thread

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Should this be placed so that the paper protrudes from the back of the roll or the front of the roll.

I prefer putting the roll in so that the paper is available from the front of the roll, but I've noticed my wife seems to place the paper at the BACK, which in my opinon is very POOR.

I may choose to have a row with my wife this evening over this important matter, depending on the advice given by the good PEEPLE of NSC.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
when having said row with her please be sure to mention that nibble couldn't care less about this detail of your lives.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It simply HAS to hang from the front. Anything else is just freakish.
Were I ever to use your toiletry facilitues Simster, I would take the LIBERTY of turning your toilet roll round so it was facing in the direction God intended.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It simply HAS to hang from the front. Anything else is just freakish.
Were I ever to use your toiletry facilitues Simster, I would take the LIBERTY of turning your toilet roll round so it was facing in the direction God intended.
If ever you find yourself busting for a SHIT in Reigate, feel free to pop round. :thumbsup:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If ever you find yourself busting for a SHIT in Reigate, feel free to pop round. :thumbsup:

I'd be delighted.
Its reassuring to know that if I'm ever caught short in Surrey, there is an accommodating SHITTER in the area in which I can safely relieve myself.

:)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We still have the squares of newspaper with the nail and string through them. Not paying out for that soft modern stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If I'm honest, I'd rather you SHAT before leaving. However, if you could put a couple of kind words backing up my opinion, I may allow you to use the Simster khazi should you require the facility.

Fair do's. You are right - front.

Okay, I'll be round later...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Should this be placed so that the paper protrudes from the back of the roll or the front of the roll.

I prefer putting the roll in so that the paper is available from the front of the roll, but I've noticed my wife seems to place the paper at the BACK, which in my opinon is very POOR.

I may choose to have a row with my wife this evening over this important matter, depending on the advice given by the good PEEPLE of NSC.

Tell her to put the toilet seat back up when she has finished in there.......
That is another good way of starting an arguement with wifes and girlfriends.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
A bit of shiny greaseproof paper with the sharp edges like you used to get in primary school. That was proper character-building.

and a three foot gap under the door so they could peer under and laugh at you.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When we have GUESTS round, my missus often folds the top sheet of toilet paper into a neat little triangle and leaves it hanging on the roll, like a NAPKIN.

Yes, this is exactly the same in the Rum household - it's a gender thing.
Why do they do that?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here