Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Title - Worried?

Are you still convinced we're going to win the league?

• Total voters

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
It doesn't matter about SCC or anyone else we will be fine. Don't understand why so many are concerned look at the results we have had last month and Saturday was imo a good result too. Fully expect two home wins now and all but there. Keep calm and carry on!

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I think Bournemouth have a lot more to worry about, Rochdale and Orient have a great chance of catching them after tonight's results

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
im full of confidence in the run in and I am sure that we are going to go up as Champs.........................but the nagging, the constant checking of the table, the looking at the fixtures, its doing me in, All I can think is that Shef Wed have hit some form as they come to us, Daggers fighting for there lives so are walsall, 2 home defeats an away defeat, saints win there game in hand, and then beat us, they go above us and Oh f*** it, I can take it no more, I gotta get out of here........

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
2 home games and 2 wins coming up = 90 points

no matter what happens thereafter NO other team will achieve 90 points this season

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jesus what a pathetic poll, paranoia or what

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs any other team in this league that had won 25 points out of 27 were 11 points clear with a game in hand and only 6 or 7 league games to go and having lost 5 all season would be over the moon not f***ing shitting god some of fans are sad

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
I'm not really bothered about us winning the title actually, as long as we get promotion. The title would be a bonus, of course. The only thing about getting promoted and not getting the title, it means someone has overtaken us, which would be a shame after all this time at the summit.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
I'm not really bothered about us winning the title actually, as long as we get promotion. The title would be a bonus, of course. The only thing about getting promoted and not getting the title, it means someone has overtaken us, which would be a shame after all this time at the summit.

Being top for so long and winning most games comfortably i would be gutted to come 2nd now. I think Gus and Greer deserve to lift the title.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's only natural to worry slightly, but in all honesty the issue will probably be put to bed within 7 days:

Sat:
Brighton v Sheff Wed, 15:00
Huddersfield v Peterborough, 15:00

Tue:
Brighton v Dag & Red, 19:45
Leyton Orient v Southampton, 15:00

Huddersfield and Southampton are both far more likely to drop points than we are.

Now:
1 Brighton 39 42 84
2 Huddersfield 40 24 73
3 Southampton 38 37 71
4 Peterborough 40 26 70

From Tuesday? :
1 Brighton 41 45 90
2 Huddersfield 41 24 74
3 Southampton 40 37 73
4 Peterborough 41 26 71

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here