Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The thread concerning an incident in the 1901 section on Friday

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This thread has been moved at the request of the originator as the incident is being investigated by the club.

(Just posting this to try and pre-empt the conspiracy theories.)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
no but someone was caught with his shirt off

hang a cotton picking moment were Leeds fans all invisible or was I seeing things on the highlights as it did look like there were more than a few naked from the belt upwards (gasp)
or is it one rule for the home supporters and one rule for the away supporters

or is the club becoming just a little PC

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
no but someone was caught with his shirt off

hang a cotton picking moment were Leeds fans all invisible or was I seeing things on the highlights as it did look like there were more than a few naked from the belt upwards (gasp)
or is it one rule for the home supporters and one rule for the away supporters

or is the club becoming just a little PC

I'm afraid that's the norm. throughout the game now Glas. On Friday after a pep talk from the new CEO, and a piece in the programme the Stewards were extra vigilant in enforcing the no standing rule, especially in the back rows, where standing wasn't doing any harm.
It's obviously only illegal for home fans to stand, as the half dozen police and scores of stewards didn't seem bothered by all the Leeds fans standing, swearing and some...... coming from up north, shirtless. ( Whats that all about.)
I'm afraid that football and the Albion as you and I knew it, has gone forever. It is no longer a game for cloth caps, more and more suits and ties as money rather than football takes center stage. I have no idea whether this is a good or bad thing in the whole scheme of things, as memory alters with reality. I think that football used to be better for the fans, without the suits.

16 bit 44.1

May 17, 2011
Hove
No someone was caught watching CMS' second and not still in the lounge drinking coffee

I missed his second and I was drinking coffee although we are actually allowed to take that outside. It was the piece of lemon meringue pie that delayed me. Seriously one of the nicest pieces of LMP I have ever had. I knew there wouldn't be any left at full time so I took the gamble.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I missed his second and I was drinking coffee although we are actually allowed to take that outside. It was the piece of lemon meringue pie that delayed me. Seriously one of the nicest pieces of LMP I have ever had. I knew there wouldn't be any left at full time so I took the gamble.

So I assume you were singing "der der der der Lemon Meringue Pie" when you made it outside.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Too many syllables - it would have sounded ridiculous.

Since when have football supporters worried about syllables?!

"der der der der Lemeringue Pie"

SORTED :thumbsup:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm afraid that's the norm. throughout the game now Glas. On Friday after a pep talk from the new CEO, and a piece in the programme the Stewards were extra vigilant in enforcing the no standing rule, especially in the back rows, where standing wasn't doing any harm.
It's obviously only illegal for home fans to stand, as the half dozen police and scores of stewards didn't seem bothered by all the Leeds fans standing, swearing and some...... coming from up north, shirtless. ( Whats that all about.)
I'm afraid that football and the Albion as you and I knew it, has gone forever. It is no longer a game for cloth caps, more and more suits and ties as money rather than football takes center stage. I have no idea whether this is a good or bad thing in the whole scheme of things, as memory alters with reality. I think that football used to be better for the fans, without the suits.

It's just going back to the way it used to be....
PannellWilesBTNAlbion-v-Grimsby-19201.jpg

:lolol:

Jan 30, 2008
of course it did, where's it all going to be in 10 years , PLAY ACTING PRIMA DONNERS pampering the BRAINWASHED :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here