Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Thick Of It

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Haven't watched it all yet but last nights was quality. Well the first 45 minutes were anyway.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Damn. I meant to watch that.

I ended up watching a DVD. Cidade Baixa (Lower City) - Have you seen it Les? I found it slightly disappointing, but it had a very good/promising cast.

It helped seeing Alice Braga naked a few times. ;)

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
Damn. I meant to watch that.

I ended up watching a DVD. Cidade Baixa (Lower City) - Have you seen it Les? I found it slightly disappointing, but it had a very good/promising cast.

It helped seeing Alice Braga naked a few times. ;)

I've never heard of it BoF. Fill me in green man.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Les Biehn said:
I've never heard of it BoF. Fill me in green man.

It is a story about two friends who fall in love with the same woman, Alice Braga (a stripper/prostitute). Based in Brazil.

Think City of Gods/Y tu mama tambien cinematography.

Good acting, but slightly disappointing, although it got rave reviews from Cannes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456899/

You should be able to find a trailer on this site.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Barrel of Fun said:
It is a story about two friends who fall in love with the same woman, Alice Braga (a stripper/prostitute). Based in Brazil.

Think City of Gods/Y tu mama tambien cinematography.

Good acting, but slightly disappointing, although it got rave reviews from Cannes.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456899/

You should be able to find a trailer on this site.

I have heard of it. Remember it getting fairly average reviews.

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
The Thick of It was fantastic last night. Haven't laughed that much at a comedy since the Office. Very very good.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm with Dez on this one. It was f***ing funny.
I couldn't get away from the thought of Chris Langham's invisibility with all the paedophilia picture owning charge in real life, but this special was still very funny.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It was shit hot, can't wait to watch the last 15 minutes when I get home. Loved the bit where Jamie was going on about stuffing the Ipod shuffle up Ollie's cock and was gonna punch him in groin everytime he didn't like a song and wanted to skip it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here