Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the tano song

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
And just to confirm it's Der Der Der..... Not, Do Do Do !!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus.......... Would you rather we sit in silence ? I suppose our William Buckley song winds you up aswell ? Maybe you should sit in with the 1901 club ????

You mean you don`t sit in the 1901? I thought everybody on here did.Oh well,in that case i suppose i should congratulate you on being semi-literate. (aswell?) It`s just a shame you didn`t actually read my post properly.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
You mean you don`t sit in the 1901? I thought everybody on here did.Oh well,in that case i suppose i should congratulate you on being semi-literate. (aswell?) It`s just a shame you didn`t actually read my post properly.

You really are a prized prick arn't you ? I like many others read your post and just came to the conclusion your a toss pot.

Get behind the team as best you can and don't knock those who want to praise and encourage individual players by singing about them in a song.

You really are a prized prick arn't you ? I like many others read your post and just came to the conclusion your a toss pot.

Get behind the team as best you can and don't knock those who want to praise and encourage individual players by singing about them in a song.

Ha Ha! enjoy your little song.I bet you`re practicing it now aren`t you.I didn`t knock anyone for singing it did I? You are obviously a bit thick so I`m not going to argue with you anymore.In fact I can see how important this song is to you,so come on,me and you together.Do do do.........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here