Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the tano song

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
the speeded up version sounds like "der der der more its real treacle" :lol:

f***ing annoying,that`s what that song is. I love the atmosphere at the Amex,I love the ALLLLLBBIIIOONN song that a lot of people moan about.I fully support the NSK and what they`re doing.I`m not normally a whinger, but for some reason that f***ing song really winds me up!!

llugaes

Jan 20, 2009
While we're on the subject - does anyone know where the original tune for the "William, William Buckley" comes from? It's starting to do my head in now coz I know I know it!!

heartbeat, why do you miss when my baby kisses me!

ees complicated no?

Apr 3, 2011
Hove, United Kingdom
f***ing annoying,that`s what that song is. I love the atmosphere at the Amex,I love the ALLLLLBBIIIOONN song that a lot of people moan about.I fully support the NSK and what they`re doing.I`m not normally a whinger, but for some reason that f***ing song really winds me up!!

Yes lets just sing 1 song all game every game & none about players when they have just done something really good on the field.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
heartbeat, why do you miss when my baby kisses me!

Can't wait for our Big Bad Bill to burst the net with a 'Buddy Holly'. I think I'll immediately faint due to an Irony Overload innit.

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Shirley its "Do do do Mauricio Taricco"

rather than der der der

Oh my! I think I might've been der der der-ing when I should've been do do do-ing. It sums up my life though, to be fair. :down:

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton

Jesus.......... Would you rather we sit in silence ? I suppose our William Buckley song winds you up aswell ? Maybe you should sit in with the 1901 club ????

Twinkle Toes

Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
No wonder I can`t stand that song.It`s because you`ve been buggering up with ya `der ders`!!

Yeah, sorry about that. I just can't seem to do da do any more (as you can see). I think I'll just copy the WSU in future & keep quiet...

:whistle:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Some people in WSU sing a Taricco song based on Sloop John B with the words "His socks are rolled down, his socks are rolled down, Mauricio Taricco, his socks are rolled down."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here