the talksport news girl

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Re: Re: Re: the talksport news girl

Ernest said:
Shows what the silly slut knows about football :angry: :angry: :angry:

I have just emailed Talksport to demand she is SACKED immediatlely and a TRIED and tested NEWS reader is employed instead of her :angry: :angry: :angry:

Someone like Angela Ripon for instance

Ex-Staffs Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Adelaide, SA
I seem to remember she worked in Manchester and I used to get her travel reports on local radio up there. She did post, and used to go into the chat room during evening games, before the 9 ish travel.

Not a 'I work for talksport so I better pretend to like football' sort of woman I would suggest.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
She used to date Mark Cartwright and if I seem to remember correctly, she made a comment about the lack of size of Marks manhood on her radio show in Manchester late one night. He took great offence to it and there was an almighty fall out between the two of them

Rusco

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Rusco said:
She used to date Mark Cartwright and if I seem to remember correctly, she made a comment about the lack of size of Marks manhood on her radio show in Manchester late one night. He took great offence to it and there was an almighty fall out between the two of them

Rusco

That's the danger of having big hands - makes everything else seem smaller :)

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
A new member joined the board this afternoon...

Hi Robyn S!
Welcome back!!!

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Rusco said:

Rusco

Yer and someone had a pop at her for that silly attention seeking cartwright comment and she threw her toys out of the pram. I'm an arrogant bastard but at least I can laugh at myself....others juts take themselves TOO seriously.

Robyn xx

dwayne said:
Yer and someone had a pop at her for that silly attention seeking cartwright comment and she threw her toys out of the pram. I'm an arrogant bastard but at least I can laugh at myself....others juts take themselves TOO seriously.
Someone?

Who?

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
I wonder if she was the same radio news presenter that was caught snogging Micky Adams face off in the hospitality suite at Withdean ! :cool:

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: the talksport news girl

Ernest said:
Shows what the silly slut knows about football :angry: :angry: :angry:

I have just emailed Talksport to demand she is SACKED immediatlely and a TRIED and tested NEWS reader is employed instead of her :angry: :angry: :angry:

Yes Ernie but you don't like women much do you ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here