Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the talksport news girl

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I know it's been covered before but fair play to her. And she's rather attractive to boot!

1120.jpg

Robyn joined talkSPORT in September 2005 from Virgin radio and delivers the news every weekday between 1 and 7pm during the Hawksbee & Jacobs show and Drive presented by the legendary Rodney Marsh and Paul-Breen Turner.

YOUR TEAM: Brighton and Hove Albion

WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTS PERSON? I don’t do favourites.... so I’ll name a few!

Brighton Chairman: Dick Knight because he’s a legend at Brighton

Former Brighton Manager Micky Adams: He’s also a legend and should be England Manager purely because he’d frighten them into winning something.

Former Brighton Bears Player: Randy Duck… it’s the name!

FAVOURITE GROUND: Falmer (when we get it…come on Mr Prescott).

WHAT’S YOUR NUMBER ONE ALL TIME SPORTING MOMENT? Brighton being promoted to the Premiership…when it happens obviously…which it will!

FAVOURITE OTHER SPORT: Tennis and Basketball (Brighton Bears).

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Nelson Mandela.

WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE TIPPLE? Champagne.

WILL ENGLAND EVER WIN THE WORLD CUP AGAIN? I bloody hope so. Though I don’t think it’ll be under Sven’s leadership.

WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? I commute from Brighton, and because a season tickets so bloody expensive I don’t have a car at the moment. But if you’d like to buy me one………A top of the range convertible Mercedes in black please.

FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMME? CSI.

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? Wonder Woman.

FAVOURITE CITY: Brighton because I live there, but I’m off to New York soon so I may change my mind!

FAVOURITE MOVIE: I’m a girl, so it has to be Dirty Dancing. “Nobody puts baby in the corner!!!!!!!!”

FAVOURITE BOOK: I’ve just finished the latest Harry Potter so scouting for something else to read. Generally I like books by Sophie Kinsella, Val McDermid and PJ Tracy. You get a lot of time to read on trains!

FAVOURITE MUSIC: My taste is too varied to narrow down.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I still want to be wonder woman!

YOUR IDEAL DREAM DATE? Anywhere with Andy Roddick…I shall say no more.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Normal Rob said:

YOUR TEAM: Brighton and Hove Albion

WHO’S YOUR FAVOURITE SPORTS PERSON? I don’t do favourites.... so I’ll name a few!

Brighton Chairman: Dick Knight because he’s a legend at Brighton

Former Brighton Manager Micky Adams: He’s also a legend and should be England Manager purely because he’d frighten them into winning something.

I think Ernest would have something to say about Potless being an Albion legend and mental micky adams :angry: :angry: :angry:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Nice girl - Ex Southern FM. Been around the club for quite a while - regular in the press area on matchdays.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
She used to post on here didn't she?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Normal Rob said:
IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Nelson Mandela.

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? Wonder Woman.

FAVOURITE CITY: Brighton because I live there, but I’m off to New York soon so I may change my mind!

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? I still want to be wonder woman!

YOUR IDEAL DREAM DATE? Anywhere with Andy Roddick…I shall say no more.

She's fit, but she's a typical bird. The questions above kind of give it away. She should, of course, have answered:

IF YOU COULD MEET ONE PERSON, DEAD OR ALIVE, WHO WOULD IT BE? Peter Ward.

WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GREW UP? Brighton Footballer

FAVOURITE CITY: Brighton.

IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Personal Masseuse for Brighton

YOUR IDEAL DREAM DATE? Any Brighton player, and not a f***ing tennis player!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I have to say as a slut faced whore she aint bad.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
I'm sure she used to read local Capital Gold news too.. terrific sweet voice, but guaranteed to get tongue-tied over at least one word of a news report back in those days.. she's sounding much more professional now though... nice to see she's done so well...

Didn't know she posted on here though.. unless it's who i think it is...

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Yeah - did a search and she posted as Robyn (strangely enough) for 8 posts, but she was on here b4 that I think

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here