Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Other

Votes: 19 51.4%

• Total voters

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
We used to have The Mail on Sunday and Sunday Mirror, but now only just get the later.

Also occasionally get the NotW if there's a free CD that luv wants is with it

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
News of The World.
Because I enjoy reading some of the ballshit they come out with, it makes a good laugh.

D

Deleted User X18H

Where is the option for THE OBSERVER the oberver should not be under other.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Where is the option for THE OBSERVER the oberver should not be under other.

Well said HB&B.

Also, we get The Observer and The Sunday Times, but the poll only allows one vote.

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Observer. Their monthly magazines are WICKERD though I wish they would do a FASHION one.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
The Observer is the shittest paper for football bar none. The entire paper is full of wanker columnists talking about how they moved to Brighton, organic food deliveries, and occasional cringingly embarrassing attempting to be with it music pull outs featuring Miranda Sawyer Mark Kermode or some other complete C U N T. Its only saving grace is the fantastic Will Buckley.

It is like it has been put together by a team of crack Hanover residents as their fantasy newspaper. It is dreadful and full of studenty bullshit but is presented fabulously. It is so New Labour it is untrue.

It will win on here by a landslide.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
The Observer is the shittest paper for football bar none. The entire paper is full of wanker columnists talking about how they moved to Brighton, organic food deliveries, and occasional cringingly embarrassing attempting to be with it music pull outs featuring Miranda Sawyer Mark Kermode or some other complete C U N T. Its only saving grace is the fantastic Will Buckley.

It is like it has been put together by a team of crack Hanover residents as their fantasy newspaper. It is dreadful and full of studenty bullshit but is presented fabulously. It is so New Labour it is untrue.

Bollocks.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

:ohmy:

Despite the fact I've been buying the paper on and off for 20-plus years, I'd have to agree with a lot of that. It is certainly not the best paper for football.

This isn't the most researched poll in history, is it? No Observer, no Indy on Sunday, no Sunday Telegraph, and a Daily paper in there as well.

:jester:

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
:lolol: Close, I'm actually Polly Toynbee

:thumbsup:

See she is far too left wing for the Observer nowadays. Its a lifestyle magazine with some left leaning articles about asylum seekers and land mine victims thrown in, and that's about it. Whatever you think about Toynbee (that she is a deranged lunatic trampling over her family's wonderful legacy with her own ego, just for example) there is no doubting she gives good copy.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
You're at it again, The Spanish. :smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here