Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun Page 53

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Well he was apparently arguing with Dean White on the coach which led to the whole incident. Did you go to Southampton? If you did you would also have seen him arguing with Dean White again on the pitch before the match.

Whereas Leon Knightwhen told he wasn't even on the bench said "that's fine, you can do what you like", and only didn't get off the coach as McGhee requested because it was in the middle of nowhere.

I was there, but you are overstating the FDM / DW thing, IMHO...

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Croydonbloke said:
My Mum works there so beware.

Is she in charge of issuing visas to the blokes then? Have you told her it's not compulsory to have sex with EVERY Albanian that comes in to her office (including the cleaners)?

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Perry Milkins said:
Not very nice Hants.

Sorry.:down:

Thought it was funny when Kaney did it, so I'd give it a go as well. Don't I look big and clever when I do things like this then?:shootself

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
Bloody hell, well said that man. Kember kept us up the Season before I think it was but didn`t live upto his expectations and some of the team didn`t see eye to eye with him IMO. Dowie is and was then a great motivator and that is what appears to be lacking in your camp except for one day in Oct last year.

Yes he did it was that game against stockport (I think) that you had to win or draw to stay up. Blimey Freedman came good on that day as well I seem to recall.

But the next season Palace were quite frankly a shower of shit under Kember so a change was needed and that man was Dowie. He brought in one or two new faces and essentially got the players fitter, motivated and generally changed the culture...

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
HampshireSeagulls said:
Is she in charge of issuing visas to the blokes then? Have you told her it's not compulsory to have sex with EVERY Albanian that comes in to her office (including the cleaners)?
As Milks says that is not very nice but you`ve got away with it on this occassion as i`m feeling generous. :O

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jesus Gul said:
Arnold outta Diff'rent strokes just used to fold his arms roll his eyes and huff when something didn't go his way (cue the canned laughter). Why can't Leon do the same I asks myself?

Because Jesus, they are exact opposites - Arnold was really a grown up who looked like a little kid.........

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Croydonbloke said:
does he get off on throwing blokes off buses?
I think he wants to take part in the Dwarf throwing Championships.......getting in some practice.
350px-Dwarf-team-gb.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here