Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Sun Page 53

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Croydonbloke said:
:clap: :drink: Well look at the evidence. Bottom 3 and the Magaer is pissing off the playing staff. Recipe for disaster.

Actually yes it is. And I agree.

Because, correct me if Im wrong but before Dowie came in you had Steve Kenmber in charge and you were headed for league 1 or whatever it is. And Im sure you will admit you were in disarray before he came in.

Then Dowie came in and you won like 15 games on the trot or something to get in the playoffs.

See a change of manager at this time of the season can stand you in good stead.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
gazwag said:
replcement for johnson ???

Straight forward swap, I heard !

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
.......See a change of manager at this time of the season can stand you in good stead.

Maybe something to do with having a big underachieving squad with players like Routledge, Johnson, Gray and Rihilaati etc. Steve Kember or Kit Symons have hardly set the world alight with their management.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Because, correct me if Im wrong but before Dowie came in you had Steve Kenmber in charge and you were headed for league 1 or whatever it is. And Im sure you will admit you were in disarray before he came in.

Then Dowie came in and you won like 15 games on the trot or something to get in the playoffs.

I think that is far more likely to do with the fact that the Palace squad was woefully underachieving at that point. Dowie was able to turn them into a team, and they had better players then than we do now.

I said yesterday that my faith in MM was starting to waiver, and that hasn't changed, but we aren't in disarray, we just have a mouthy little shit for a striker who is stirring up trouble. The sooner he is gone the better.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Leon Knight, Michel Kuipers

I'm pretty sure that is more than one. ???

Although maybe this is wooden thinking, London Irish may be able to show me where I'm going wrong?

No player should be happy at being dropped... but I don't see the FDM throwing his toys out of the pram, unlike that to$$er Leon Knight... back to one bad apple, I believe...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Seagull73 said:
I think that is far more likely to do with the fact that the Palace squad was woefully underachieving at that point. Dowie was able to turn them into a team, and they had better players then than we do now.

I said yesterday that my faith in MM was starting to waiver, and that hasn't changed, but we aren't in disarray, we just have a mouthy little shit for a striker who is stirring up trouble. The sooner he is gone the better.

Fair point but you could argue we are underachieving with the players we have. Certainly if you buy in to the "if only we could turn the draws into wins" argument then we would be in the top half of the table.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
B.W. said:
No player should be happy at being dropped... but I don't see the FDM throwing his toys out of the pram, unlike that to$$er Leon Knight... back to one bad apple, I believe...
Well he was apparently arguing with Dean White on the coach which led to the whole incident. Did you go to Southampton? If you did you would also have seen him arguing with Dean White again on the pitch before the match.

Whereas Leon Knightwhen told he wasn't even on the bench said "that's fine, you can do what you like", and only didn't get off the coach as McGhee requested because it was in the middle of nowhere.

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Fair point but you could argue we are underachieving with the players we have. Certainly if you buy in to the "if only we could turn the draws into wins" argument then we would be in the top half of the table.

I don't know TMLS, I don't think we are underachieving, I just don't think we have the calibre of player to compete at this level yet.

Silent Bob said:
Leon Knight, Michel Kuipers

I'm pretty sure that is more than one. ???

Although maybe this is wooden thinking, London Irish may be able to show me where I'm going wrong?

If your suddenly in a love-in with a Palace fan about slagging your own club off, I'm hoping you'll be able to use your few remaining braincells to figure it out yourself :shootself

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
:lolol:

When have I ever slagged off the club?

I know you like to make things up, but please :shootself

Last edited:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Arnold outta Diff'rent strokes just used to fold his arms roll his eyes and huff when something didn't go his way (cue the canned laughter). Why can't Leon do the same I asks myself?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I'd like to apply for a job at Lunar House, anyone got the address?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
er, thanks perry, it was a last resort really if i could find no other way of getting my grubby mitts on desperate young girls

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex

Bloody hell, well said that man. Kember kept us up the Season before I think it was but didn`t live upto his expectations and some of the team didn`t see eye to eye with him IMO. Dowie is and was then a great motivator and that is what appears to be lacking in your camp except for one day in Oct last year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here