Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

the striker the answer to our problems

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
and putthe ball in the net which he could always do quite well

You do leave yourself open to ridicule on here, I don't know why you do it.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Need to get a set of those F1 tyre blankets to wrap Spanish Len up in, other than the cold he will be fine :)

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I would honestly suggest that Gus would do better than either Barker or Adgestein if on for the last 15 mins.

So, a 45 year old who has been retired for the best part of a decade is a better option than two young strikers who are in their prime in terms of fitness levels, train with the first team every day and actually play competitive matches?

You can't really believe that, surely?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So, a 45 year old who has been retired for the best part of a decade is a better option than two young strikers who are in their prime in terms of fitness levels, train with the first team every day and actually play competitive matches?

You can't really believe that, surely?

A man with the experience and knowledge who keeps himself fit and plays charity games and to come on for 15 mins, Yes I do, better than 2 untried inexperienced players, who if they were going to make it would have made some impression by their age, both are 21. As I said on another thread the biggest asset of a striker is knowing were to be and when for when the ball arrives there Barker has appeared in 2 FL Matches and not scored Adgestein has appeared in 6 for us and also for 3 for Bath and has not scored a goal.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here