Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Standard - NSC hang out !

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
mendoza10 said:
what about your mate mobile phone :p
do you remember meeting The Cow???
:lolol: yeah i forgot about my mobile, i vaguly remember someone called that, wasnt he ur mate?

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Any idea how I have a Moet Bucket in my flat after Saturday?
:lolol: i forgot about that! im surprised that it got back to yours in one piece after u were throwing it down the road! thanks for the piggy back to the station mendoza :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
i was HAMMERED :drink: dont really remember much apart from Wilko, Sue and Filthy....oh and pulling some slut upstairs! also the cashpoint thing....NO reccollection whatsoever :lolol:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
CrabtreeBHA said:
i was HAMMERED :drink: dont really remember much apart from Wilko, Sue and Filthy....oh and pulling some slut upstairs! also the cashpoint thing....NO reccollection whatsoever :lolol:

You were outside a cashpoint near Mcdonalds on Western road for ages with your mate making noises, very amusing. You were talking to two girls for a while too :D

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
West Street is f***ing SHIT.

Normally I would agree with this, how I ended up in the standard I will never know :nono: :nono:

*Walks off, head down, ashamed*

CrabtreeBHA said:

So you don't remember calling me at 2:36am, Saturday night then? WANKER, you said you were in "the chicken place".

Didn't really mind, but then you TEXTED me at 3:04, saying "Sorry Steve if I woke you i am drunk i apologise", waking me up AGAIN.

What a f***ing LIZARD. :jester: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
lol yeah ZTEVE i remember NOW! :lolol: :shootself thionk I phoned lennon and got your number off him, I was in Cheeky Chicken i know that much......HAMMERED i was...sorry mate :drink: :)

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Any idea how I have a Moet Bucket in my flat after Saturday?

A mate of mine that was out younger sister gave birth to a baby boy saturday night, when he found out he brought two bottles of champagine, for some reason you got really excited about the bucket that was holding the champagine and once all the champagine was drunk you chucked out all the cold water on the floor underneath your seat then decided to hide the bucket so you could take it home! :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here