Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"the stadium is on target for the start of the 2010/11 season"

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
that's a shame. imagine if THIS was the last withdean season - i reckon we'd sell an extra 3k season tickets to those wanting first dips on falmer STs

First dibs? I should think 22,500 seats is plenty to go around !

matto

Apr 24, 2009
must be a mistake, can you imagine falmer being ready to hold a football match 1 year from now?

I thought it was going to be ready anyway by then but they needed to finish the interior and do checks. Remember it took the fastest poles in the world to re-roof the center court at Wimbledon and they have finished, but 3 years later, and they where only doing the roof.

It is unrealistic to expect it to be built in this space of time but with an extra 33 million who knows? It would be the best news this entire year if I knew that my time at Withdean would be cut from two more to one more year.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
I thought it was going to be ready anyway by then but they needed to finish the interior and do checks. Remember it took the fastest poles in the world to re-roof the center court at Wimbledon and they have finished, but 3 years later, and they where only doing the roof.

It is unrealistic to expect it to be built in this space of time but with an extra 33 million who knows? It would be the best news this entire year if I knew that my time at Withdean would be cut from two more to one more year.

it took 9 months to build St Mary's

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here